Page 87 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I think I've had enough HS for this expansion. D: The meta has been shit so far, and today I played 15 ish games and they were ALL against quest rogues, 1 face druid, a few face hunters and a few face warriors. Not a single chillaxing, medium or long length game was found. I despise aggro, and even more so quest rogues, as I have not found an effective way to counter those. So far their quest has always been done by turn 4-6, which is way too late. If I try to have dirty rats in the deck, they tend to be in the bottom.
    I had the same problem last 2 expansions. After i burned out on stupid decks after like 2 seasons in the new meta i switched to wild and immediatley found the fun again. I dont go further then rank 10, because i cba to do so, but so far i hardly meet any quest rogues. In standard i just conceded to all quest rogues, since sometimes i met like 5 in a row and even i could have beaten them i just couldnt take this boring gameplay anymore.

Just lost in wild rank 20 to a lock that dropped Mal'Ganis from hand mid game that I couldn't get rid of for 2-3 turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I think I've had enough HS for this expansion. D: The meta has been shit so far, and today I played 15 ish games and they were ALL against quest rogues, 1 face druid, a few face hunters and a few face warriors. Not a single chillaxing, medium or long length game was found. I despise aggro, and even more so quest rogues, as I have not found an effective way to counter those. So far their quest has always been done by turn 4-6, which is way too late. If I try to have dirty rats in the deck, they tend to be in the bottom.
    I honestly prefer to play against aggro deck over quest rogue, simply because my anti aggro cards are actually useful against these decks.

Against quest rogue, you can only win as heavy control deck that can remove / stall massive boards or aggro that just rushes them down.

The deck is not overperforming, but it is so annoying to watch the enemy playing with themselves, not against you.

I find myself facing what seems to be nothing but brain dead face hunters. They have faster decks than mine so by the time i wrestle control back i'm too low on health to win.

When it fucking rains, it pours.

>Playing Standard Quest Warrior.
    >Facing Silence Priest.
    >He has a 16/12 on board.
    >Brawl to kill it.
    >Problems keep generating more problems.

- - - Updated - - -

ONE TIME. ONE TIME can Ragnaros Hero Power kill a fucking minion and not go face. Just ONE TIME.

I have craftet 5 paladin arena decks this month and havent got 1 fucking spikersteed.. but everytime i meet a paladin in arena they have either 2-3. FML

I just spent 4.8k dust making a deck. I happened to have 5k dust saved up.

Archmage Antonidas
    Bloodmage Thalnos
    Doomsayer x2
    Ice Block (I already crafted one like a month ago)
    Primordial Glyph (I had one)

I'm happy to have some legit mage cards. It just feels weird to spend all my hard earned dust...toward one fucking deck. It's a good thing I never splurged and got Tirion a few months ago when I wanted him and I was spending dust like I was Bill Gates...

If I had Tirion + Rag Lightlord + Sunkeeper, I'd be pretty happy too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evolve shaman is starting to piss me off. They just barf out cards until they can draw bloodlust or evolve, then kill you in one turn.
    Last edited by Tikaru; 2017-06-26 at 03:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing all day and noticed that Wickerflame has been completely useless in every game, and that it would only help against aggro, which has been non-existent today. Then I swapped it with an another card and as I queued for a game I was thinking to myself that "I bet now I have to fight against a pirate warrior", and guess what, the next game was against a pirate warrior and it would have been so nice to have a low cost taunt with a heal.

I've seen it happen a lot. Try to counter a deck that has been owning you, and suddenly that deck is nowhere to be seen and you have to switch decks, only to see that old deck return instantly. Seems like sometimes opponents are not random to me.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Lost a Mage mirror because my opponent has not one, not two, not three, but FOUR Ice Blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Lost a Mage mirror because my opponent has not one, not two, not three, but FOUR Ice Blocks.
    Reminds of that Disguised Toast video where Yogg gives him the game by giving him 2 Ice Blocks the second and third time upon using Yogg in the same game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was putting the beatdown on a Jade Druid who hadn't drawn either Idol by turn 8, when he was forced to Inn-Yogg with one card left in hand. His Yogg worked in his favour, clearing me and leaving him with board, but that wasn't too bad as I had Volcano to deal with it.

His Yogg also played Explore Ungoro, which to me meant GG since it had wiped all the rest of his Jade synergy.

Nah uh.

The one card left in hand was Auctioneer, so next turn he cycled a fuckton of discovers.

Which then turned out to be ALL JADE CARDS

Two Jade Spirits
    An Idol to shuffle back in
    A Behemoth
    THREE AYAS

Fuck you man.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Fuck mages and their 15+ damage in a single turn. I'm still waiting for taunt minions for spell damage

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Fuck mages and their 15+ damage in a single turn. I'm still waiting for taunt minions for spell damage
    Sounds bad. Spells can only be used once. Minions can attack multiple turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Sounds bad. Spells can only be used once. Minions can attack multiple turns.
    That just means spell taunt has to cost more than normal taunt.

Given spellbender is a hidden spelltaunt, 1.5-2 makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Given spellbender is a hidden spelltaunt, 1.5-2 makes sense.
    Yeah but spellbender only will take the hit to protect a minion, not face. Not to mention it's a secret that can be tested for and played around.

I think a major archtype gets killed with spell taunt. I don't like it.

Yeah but spellbender only will take the hit to protect a minion, not face. Not to mention it's a secret that can be tested for and played around.

I think a major archtype gets killed with spell taunt. I don't like it.
    Any spelltaunt can be played around, secret is a pure benefit here. Given we're talking a theoretical taunt it literally only has to stop hero targeted spells and then the cost would indeed be very low for it to say play (1)

And that archetype is freezing the board until you can ram enough spells into their face?

They weaken their deck to run spelltaunts, least you can do is run things to deal with spelltaunts. This is how cardgames are generally meant to work (you can tech vs any deck and they can countertech, but all this comes at the cost of pure performance on the deck)
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    And that archetype is freezing the board until you can ram enough spells into their face?
    Freeze Mage is powerful now, but don't forget about aggro Shaman, Maly Rogue, Maly Druid which are all extreme spells-to-face heroes. Or Mind Blast Priest, which I loved to play. Kill Command also goes to face frequently, for Hunters.

Freeze Mage is powerful now, but don't forget about aggro Shaman, Maly Rogue, Maly Druid which are all extreme spells-to-face heroes. Or Mind Blast Priest, which I loved to play. Kill Command also goes to face frequently, for Hunters.
    Mind Blast Priest has never been any form of a serious deck outside of randomly generated mind blasts.

Once again, adding something to stop bumrushing face that your opponent can VERY EASILY deal with at the cost of face time seems like good design all around. It's not even as annoying as a secret can be. You literally just need to remove the minion first.

Do you think heal spells are just as unfair?