Page 7 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I am seriously not seeing that many mech mages.
    Likely due to the extremely high cost. Mech Mages are fun but require a lot of epic cards and at least two specific legendaries to do well.

High cost? Dafuq? Antonidas and Dr Boom are the only ones. I literally play very very very casual anymore and have all the cards needed but those 2. I made the deck and replaced with 2 micro machines and still just shit on everyone. I literally had to put zero thought into my moves and just blindly placed them. Same with hunter. I don't get why people play such brainless face rush decks. Is winning that important in a video game of all places to win cheaply? I guess I just prefer having to calculate my moves.

I had to kill off my own Nat Pagle that I got from a Shredder because I was facing a Mill Druid. I let him go for 3 turns but got a card each time so I couldn't risk any more.

Deleted
    So I was dueling this warlock in arena and I was having an easy game. Opponent had nothing on his side of the board and was at 12hps. I had 5 creatures on my side and there was pretty much no way for me to lose the game, especially since the warlock was relying on topdecking. Right?

But hey, RNG is RNG so my opponent plays Deathwing and one of the creatures on my side of the board was a Deathlord so he got an extra creature on his side of the board : Ragnaros. Game over. Never saw that one coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes the only way to win is to play for a luckout however small that chance may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    High cost? Dafuq? Antonidas and Dr Boom are the only ones. I literally play very very very casual anymore and have all the cards needed but those 2. I made the deck and replaced with 2 micro machines and still just shit on everyone. I literally had to put zero thought into my moves and just blindly placed them. Same with hunter. I don't get why people play such brainless face rush decks. Is winning that important in a video game of all places to win cheaply? I guess I just prefer having to calculate my moves.
    I experience the same. I have one account where i have pretty much all cards you can have in HS. For me that means im trying o build a lot of decks that are fun to play. And in the end of the season i end up somewhere around rank 15.

On my other account i have basicly no fancy cards, just the mechs which one gets pretty quick with the packages. The fun thing is, on this account i end up on about rank 10 just by doing dailies with mech decks. Work like this: Pray for good opening hand. Crap the boards full of mechs & empty your hand. Win!

The downside to it is, that the mech decks are boring as hell and i can just motivate myself enough to finish a daily. Then i go back to lose on my fancy account and enjoy the came

Deleted
    Can somebody clarify?

I had a nerubian egg with taunt from sunfury protector. Opponents saps the egg. Egg dies and hello 4/4 nerubian.

I'm sure that should happen and just punished him for sapping.

Facing three hunters in a row.
    EDIT: Into zoo and mech mage. People have no self-respect.
    EDIT2: Into Priest playing Northshire Cleric turn 1.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2015-03-02 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Can somebody clarify?

I had a nerubian egg with taunt from sunfury protector. Opponents saps the egg. Egg dies and hello 4/4 nerubian.

I don't believe that should have happened since the Egg doesn't die it just returns to your hand

Can somebody clarify?

I'd be very surprised if that's supposed to happen. Sap shouldn't (to my knowledge) trigger deathrattles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

OOOOOOOOOKAY. I'm done with HS till next month.
    Had several ranked plays where most of my opponents got all the cards they needed, on a curve, with the answer for the exact deck I was playing, and several arena losses on my marathon.
    Lost twice to Kel'thuzad, because I left the minion low on HP for aoe on next turn.
    And my last arena opponent beat me with 2x 4 dmg swords, 2 x 5/6 (that restore 6hp) and a Tirion followed by a Ragnaros. Edit: only two wins.
    Your you're own enemy.

Can somebody clarify?

it shouldnt, but had you, by any chance, had full hand? in that case, sapped minion is "destroyed", so essentially he would kill the egg and you could get nerubian. havent seen it happen tho, so its just a theory, but i think I saw something similar with sylvanas

Guys don't ladder for a couple of days if you're not prepared for it

Lets make it the "I just had SOME bad games"...

Woke up to make some games before i go to work while eating breakfast. Lost all...2 facehunter, 2 zoolock. God...so much fun.

Deleted
    Not RNG, but I just had Fire Ele with triple rockbiter, and accidentally hexed his azure drake first.

Had lethal, then lost. 5-3 instead of 6-3. Never forgiving myself

Drafted warrior arena deck, 3 fiery win axes, dr boom, deathwing, solid curve and most of the cards, couple of card draws... proceeded to 4-3 after games against paladin with 4 argent protectors,priest with early double velenschosen and mage with 3 chuggas and two water eles...I really hate playing warrior in arena, no comeback cards (admittedly I had deathwing,but I woudhave to draw him or even get to 10th turn...) other than epic brawl..

I faced a few more hunters today.

EDIT: and now 3-in-a-row. Huck off.
    EDIT2: So after those three losses in a row, I finally got a free win, I mean mech mage.
    EDIT3: New day, 6 hunters so far.......
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2015-03-06 at 06:37 PM.

Ugh. Had to do my mage 5-win daily and got sick of all the aggro decks. Just put zombie chows, annoy-o-trons and sludge belchers with duplicate, and kill them very fucking slowly because fuck your aggro bullshit.

Really, please buff other kinds of decks. It's not even that aggro is too strong, it's just that when everyone is playing the same bullshit it's boring as fuck.

Yesterday arena was enjoyable, had decent decks, but even so, after beating draft RNG, it all comes down to whoever has the coin and who has the god-like hand.
    In one of the games the enemy minions never managed to atack due to all the combo cards I had.
    In another I lost because of the enemy Kezran Mystic(?), had no way to recover after he stole my secret.
    I have been drafting 0 removals and it sucks so much, if I don't coin and 2-mana minion on turn 1 and 2, I lose pretty much everytime, specially if the enemy didn't get screwed by draft RNG.
    Your you're own enemy.

The game I just had.

Turn 1 - Chow. Nothing too bad here.
    Turn 2 - Mana Wyrm, coin, Unstable Portal...Van Cleef.

Totally unrelated *cough*...is it possible to hotkey the concede button?