Page 70 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Pshaw! We all know C'Thun warriors don't drop their THIRD 20/20 C'Thun until at least 10 turns into fatigue anyway ;P
    FTFY, you're forgetting Bran + Doomcaller
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you fucking kidding me? I play spellslinger, I get moonfire, he gets concecration to perfectly clear my board. My two unstable portals give me wisp and southsea deckhand, surely that bad rng is not possible in a single game! Still won thanks to topdecking frostbolt but fuck me it was painful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    Anyone else really annoyed at that new priest chess piece card? I've had multiple games now where he gets a injured blade master out and rezes him 2 or 3 times with that card and resurrect.
    Tres annoying.

Though in one game I went up against a priest who played 3 ressurects to get loot hoarder every single time

should have sent him here to vent

*edit* dont know why the sale got borked, reuploaded with original file
    Last edited by Micfeind; 2016-09-01 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post

should have sent him here to vent
    I can't see anything. Very blurry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever created the warrior deck that stalls until they one shot you with the double worgen from hell...I would like that person to get a paper cut please. Right under a fingernail.

They seem to be out in force this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Whoever created the warrior deck that stalls until they one shot you with the double worgen from hell...I would like that person to get a paper cut please. Right under a fingernail.

They seem to be out in force this morning.
    Seriously dude, that deck is MASSIVELY annoying.

I didn't have a bad game, but i had 3 people in tavern brawl forfeit before we even got to turn 10. The free pack and gold were nice, but it's boring.
    I'm a thread killer.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck N'Zoth, that bitch ass card needs a good nerfing. No way anyone should be able to fill a board with 1 easy play card.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have been trying to pull off a Barnes KT combo with using the shaman spell to kill the KT... But it is impossible. I always drawl KT first. It is not like I am losing games... Control shaman spells aren't that bad. It usually ends up with me having all my totems on board and my opponent with nothing.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Fuck N'Zoth, that bitch ass card needs a good nerfing. No way anyone should be able to fill a board with 1 easy play card.
    I disagree. It forces players to play smart by holding on to at least one of their big board clears/combos instead of playing them the moment a few minions are dropped. Just don't let your opponent bait you into exhausting both of your brawls, equality/consecrates, twisting nether/doom and you'll be fine. It is usually the players who do get board clears baited that N'Zoth turns into an unwinnable situation to go against a good part of the time.

N'Zoth also would definitely be one of those cards that couldn't be nerfed without killing the card to be honest. How do you nerf it without completely changing the effect of the card? Make it only rez a couple deathrattle minions? Well you're still looking at facing Sylvannas/Tirion/Highmane a second time which is still a massive board threat. Make it only rez minions that have a certain attack or mana cost or lower? Then players will simply not play the card at all. N'Zoth can't be messed with without making it the new Warsong Commander (ie The nerfed card is nothing like what the original design of the card was meant to be).

EDIT: Also simply playing N'Zoth doesn't win you the game. I've had plenty of matches where I'm going up against an aggro deck or a control deck that puts out more pressure than me & by dedicating a whole turn to just lay down N'Zoth sometimes means I can't remove any threatening minions that would hit my face, ignoring my army of deathrattles, leaving me in danger of lethal. Believe it or not the misplay that can cost you a game is by mindlessly throwing down a shiny legendary at the wrong time.
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2016-09-05 at 11:50 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree. It forces players to play smart by holding on to at least one of their big board clears/combos instead of playing them the moment a few minions are dropped. Just don't let your opponent bait you into exhausting both of your brawls, equality/consecrates, twisting nether/doom and you'll be fine. It is usually the players who do get board clears baited that N'Zoth turns into an unwinnable situation to go against a good part of the time.

N'Zoth also would definitely be one of those cards that couldn't be nerfed without killing the card to be honest. How do you nerf it without completely changing the effect of the card? Make it only rez a couple deathrattle minions? Well you're still looking at facing Sylvannas/Tirion/Highmane a second time which is still a massive board threat. Make it only rez minions that have a certain attack or mana cost or lower? Then players will simply not play the card at all. N'Zoth can't be messed with without making it the new Warsong Commander (ie The nerfed card is nothing like what the original design of the card was meant to be).

EDIT: Also simply playing N'Zoth doesn't win you the game. I've had plenty of matches where I'm going up against an aggro deck or a control deck that puts out more pressure than me & by dedicating a whole turn to just lay down N'Zoth sometimes means I can't remove any threatening minions that would hit my face, ignoring my army of deathrattles, leaving me in danger of lethal. Believe it or not the misplay that can cost you a game is by mindlessly throwing down a shiny legendary at the wrong time.
    If you make his resummon limited to a certain number of cards, like 3 or 4, it doesn't give players instant win board control and narrows the margin in which they can pull other big DR minions like Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    If you make his resummon limited to a certain number of cards, like 3 or 4, it doesn't give players instant win board control and narrows the margin in which they can pull other big DR minions like Sylvanas.
    I think if that was done players would just respond by including fewer deathrattles in their deck. I could be wrong, but it seems the more likely type of situation I could think of, and then if N'Zoth does bring back a big minion then the opposing player is in almost the same type of situation that they would be in when going against the board flood of a pre nerfed N'Zoth.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think if that was done players would just respond by including fewer deathrattles in their deck. I could be wrong, but it seems the more likely type of situation I could think of, and then if N'Zoth does bring back a big minion then the opposing player is in almost the same type of situation that they would be in when going against the board flood of a pre nerfed N'Zoth.
    I look at it this way. There is no sensible reason why one card should be able to give you both a taunt wall as well as the ability OTK someone from full health next turn if they don't have removal with a single card since most classes don't have a board clear counter aside from Light Bomb and Twisted Nether.

Played against this shaman deck I've only seen a couple times. They don't play much in early game and then completely take over in mid to late game. I just get board control and they happen to have lightning storm and clear me out then they drop their 7/8 taunt. I deal with that and have a slight chance going face next turn and the supposed random hero power always gives them the 0/2 taunt when they need it. Then he pops the 5/6 dmg to all minions a couple times. I manage to hang on and get him down a little lower then he plays healing wave a couple times and naturally his card is higher both times for 14 heal. Then to make matters worse he plays that card that heals him every time he casts a spell. Annoying as piss.

Made myself a Prince Melchezaar Mage deck, went from rank 18 to 12 yesterday in basicly one winstreak. Today i tried to continue. Lost everything back to 17...

In one game i didnt have a single spell in my hand until i died in turn 10...the deck consist like 40% of spells cmon....

So during my losing streak of 4 & a half games in unranked this morning I went up against this shaman deck that used that minion that summons a totem when they use a spell & then buffed all of their totems with the +2 health. Yeah so apparently that happened...

- - - Updated - - -

Damn do I hate playing on public wifi sometimes. Disconnected constantly the last three games, all of which I was eventually unable to connect back onto. Guess I'm spending a boring commute doing nothing = /

What is this bullshit.

Playing casual against Warrior. My opening isn't fast but I'm controlling everything and guy can barely keep up. He has literally 1 card left and I have 17 and says Well Played. Yeah, I have lethal next turn and I'm at 30.

He fucking does the Worgen Combo on me. It's never happened to me before. What the fuck.

Omg at fucking slow players in the beginning turns. I don't mind if I'm playing on desktop when I'm serious and can just do something else but if I'm on my tablet you're supposed to keep me entertained.

I automatically assume people who rope turns 1-3 are retarded or have autism.

And I'm talking about casual matches. I would just concede and move on, but I'm not giving the bitch the satisfaction of getting a free win for a quest.

Deleted
    Fuck Yogg, seriously, fuck him.