Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My frustration grows. Sherazin should burn in hell.

>Opened 4 packs today cause I gathered 400 gold.
    >Got the legendary I was owed from pity timer.
    >It's Warrior quest.

Alright I can deal with that, that sounds like a fun new playstyle.

>Look at decks online. Holy shit Warrior is expensive.
    >Craft Gorehowl and 2 Brawls for the deck because they're classic cards and I like Warrior.
    >Queue into standard.

This fucking priest stole my Gorehowl. In like the first game, on my honeymoon period with it. Gorehowl cheated on me. I was maddddddd.

I think I win. I queue up for very next game. (Look at the time stamps if you think I'm joking.)

Silence priest is a thing?! I'm getting destroyed.

Guess which minion won the Brawl. You'd never guess. I ended up getting raped and that mofo emoted me "Blessings To You" after absolutely destroying me.

I never felt so helpless. I feel like a rape victim, scared of the world and scared to queue now. Priests are mean.

(Sorry for three screenshots but the story doesn't feel authentic without them.)

It's absurd how strong pirate warrior is in wild. If they don't remove an on curve ships cannon its game and the anti-aggressive tools like deathlord, zombie chow and sludge belcher are not that effective. I know this sounds absurd, but I'm pissed at how good the deck is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    It's absurd how strong pirate warrior is in wild. If they don't remove an on curve ships cannon its game and the anti-aggressive tools like deathlord, zombie chow and sludge belcher are not that effective. I know this sounds absurd, but I'm pissed at how good the deck is.
    Try toying around with the new epic ooze minion, destroy Arcanite Reaper & 5 'healing'.

One thing I have learned about strong aggro oriented decks, or other archtypes for that matter, is that in the end they will be replaced by another powerful deck that makes its way from standard to wild. Remember when Christmas Tree Pally & its 10 attack MC used to be scary? Yeah, not so scary now with pirate warrior & aggresive control Anyfin Pally right?

Deleted
    Doing a decent arena run, 2 losses but got a decent deck.

Mage opponent is playing atrocious, bad trades etc. When suddenly he pulls out a Antonidas + coin + molten reflection
    That shit really makes you salty, bad players in arena who get carried by a insanely lucky draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    That shit really makes you salty, bad players in arena who get carried by a insanely lucky draft.
    Im playing Arena against a druid. Doing good n shit. He is basicly done. Then he gets the Ungoro pack from his legendary Elise. He gets the Dragon 4/8 taunt who deals 2 dmg to all enemies & 3 legendaries in that pack and the poisonous wasp. I mean fuck that shit, i had 1 legendary in 50 packs.
    Last edited by PPN; 2017-04-17 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Im playing Arena against a druid. Doing good n shit. He is basicly done. Then he gets the Ungoro pack from his legendary Elise. He gets the Dragon 4/8 taunt who deals 2 dmg to all enemies & 3 legendaries in that pack and the poisonous wasp. I mean fuck that shit, i had 1 legendary in 50 packs.
    The Elise pack has a much higher chance of legendaries, usually 2 or 3 each pack from what I have seen.

I'm stuck at rank 6. I'm convinced the meta in wild is absolutely random to the point I don't know what to play around. Also, Sherazin should die in a fire that card is literally Hitler, literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    I'm stuck at rank 6. I'm convinced the meta in wild is absolutely random to the point I don't know what to play around. Also, Sherazin should die in a fire that card is literally Hitler, literally.
    Yeah, I find it hard sometimes when trying to play around anything in Wild. Do you prepare to face the same standard meta decks from the other format, more Christmas Tree Pallies & Anyfin Pallies, old aggro decks that are blasts from the pasts, crazy off-the-wall draw Inner Fire Priests? "Wild is exactly that, wild! Any cards can be used!" has never been more true... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I'm just so over all the random effects. Card games are already random enough by nature, I don't know why they insist on throwing in so much bullshit and causing games to be decided all at once by a coin flip or die roll.
    I actually don't feel like there is much unfair RNG this expansion. I mean, Quest Rogues are OP but besides that I can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Any RNG outside of "Hey, it's a card game." is too much for me. So eh.
    Agreed.
    /ten

10+ Year Old Account
    Was playing some Dragon Priest vs Quest rogue, cleared his board three times off dragonfire potion (one copied from deck). He swashburglar's into a Death, then into Lyra, then lyras into 2 more Deaths. I even pulled Deathwing out of a Discover and he had a Death waiting for that. Used every removal I had and still got smashed up. #QuestRogue #fun #interactive

I went from rank 7 to 10 in the span of 2 hours of play, I hate this game, I'm better off playing video poker at a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    I went from rank 7 to 10 in the span of 2 hours of play, I hate this game, I'm better off playing video poker at a bar.
    I went from 12 with 4 stars all the way to 15 with no stars. The game is programmed to see if you are winning too much I think.

I've never had so boring in HS as I have now. I'm a noob, and I don't understand how to beat rogues that get 5/5 minions by turn 5. This expansion doesn't feel noob friendly even the slightest. Any noob friendly deck I can play? That isn't rogue...

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I've never had so boring in HS as I have now. I'm a noob, and I don't understand how to beat rogues that get 5/5 minions by turn 5. This expansion doesn't feel noob friendly even the slightest. Any noob friendly deck I can play? That isn't rogue...
    Murloc Paladin seems pretty noob friendly. I'm not sure how everyone is facing so many quest rogue decks though. I went from rank 19 down to 4 and maybe they were 10% of what I saw? They didn't even seem to play well and weren't that tough to deal with.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I don't even know how quest rogues do it. I must have the worst luck on the planet. I made a quest rogue deck and I couldn't get 4 of the same card played.

Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    I don't even know how quest rogues do it. I must have the worst luck on the planet. I made a quest rogue deck and I couldn't get 4 of the same card played.
    Idk man, according to everyone else you automatically complete the quest at turn 5 & sooner almost every time, or so they say. According to them quest rogues don't get bad draws that screw them over.

i think krip did a video yesterday where by turn 4 the other rogue had completed his quest, it was like the god hand for quest rogues and the rogue still lost in the end

begins at around the 7 min mark
    Last edited by Mordin Solus; 2017-04-25 at 01:08 PM.
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Latest two matches for me was fun, playing as a Priest.

First matchup:
    Pirate warrior. Dead by round 4 (!) due to Frothing Berserker.

Shaman:
    Murloc quest deck. Out pops two Primalfin Totems and a Murloc Tidecaller. I put out a minion which he nukes down with spellls. Next round, more murlocs pop out and I put out yet another minion which gets equally destroyed.
    By round 6 I've got 5 HP left and at which point he finishes his quest and chucks out the 8/8 Murloc.

This game is so fun..