Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Queue for brawl and got exactly what i expected.

Not a bad game, but I bad pack opening (kind of). Finally got another golden legendary from a pack (after not ever pulling one again since I got my golden Illidan as one of my first two legendaries when first starting HS back in vanilla). Out of all of those packs from vanilla til now, no other golden legendaries, and after all of those months I finally get... GOLDEN SARGENT SALLY... *facepalm*!

Don't get me wrong I am not going to look a gift free legendary in the mouth, but as a F2P collector and player I am very disappointed that I got such a worthless golden legendary proc that ended up being spent on a card that sees no play (and I am a big time meme deck player, but she honestly sees so little play). So, while it was a very rare pull from a pack the player in my is going to trump the collector in me. Thanks for the 1600 dust, you will be remembered with Millhouse Manastorm.

Just played arena. Was 4-0 all going well, suddenly everyone starts playing constructed quality decks and i get absolutely crushed 3 games in a row...
    One guy was literally playing jade druid in arena but with a few lower quality minions to fill in the gaps.

I purposely wanted to test the new nerubian guy that increases spell costs against a quest mage, try to have one or two of those on board in the late game to see if it's a good counter or at least extend the game by a turn, which usually is enough. Played about 20~ games, 3 of those were quest magi, but I didn't draw a single nerubian in any of those games. And in the 17~ other games, I always had a nerubian or two by turn 6 usually. Perhaps I should add 2 secret eaters and 2 dirty rats as well, and hope at least one of them is drawn? :P Any other quest mage counters?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Just went 0-3.
    Lost a close first game.
    2nd game. Mage plays a White Eyes on turn 5, i kill it and he plays Storm Guardian on turn 6. I only have 9 damage on board so cant kill it and on turn 7 im hit with a Flamestrike from a Shimmering Tempest which ends the game.
    3rd game. Druid manages to ramp his jades up to 8/8 with idols still in the deck, plays Elise the Trailblazer and gets the pack on next draw. Then plays Tyrantus from the pack.

I never get hit by this much bullshit outside of arena...

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Just went 0-3.
    Lost a close first game.
    2nd game. Mage plays a White Eyes on turn 5, i kill it and he plays Storm Guardian on turn 6. I only have 9 damage on board so cant kill it and on turn 7 im hit with a Flamestrike from a Shimmering Tempest which ends the game.
    3rd game. Druid manages to ramp his jades up to 8/8 with idols still in the deck, plays Elise the Trailblazer and gets the pack on next draw. Then plays Tyrantus from the pack.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I honestly don't get why so many people complain about constructed when more frustrating RNG seems to actually happen in and plague arena instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Just went 0-3.
    Lost a close first game.

Sounds like the 0-3 police were really brutal to you.

Against a Exodia Mage as a control mage, All I need is Iceblock...He milled 1 of my cards, was 1 Ice block got to the point I had 4 cards in my deck (1 ice Block, and no shit 2 arcanos to pull a secret...) I pulled the frost bolt, calmly tried to avoid throwing my phone across the office .

Stupid quest mage otk deck. I played tempo warrior went from the start face. I watched that i can always remove doomsayer, charge and weapon in hand when iceblock is gone. So for 4 turns he sits on 1 hp with iceblocks 2 own & 2 from primordial glyph. Then he otkfucks me while i have like 40 dmg on thebooard & 7 in my hand and 30 hp and 14 armor because for the 15 turns we had he did so far nothing. Such a shit deck...really.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Stupid quest mage otk deck. I played tempo warrior went from the start face. I watched that i can always remove doomsayer, charge and weapon in hand when iceblock is gone. So for 4 turns he sits on 1 hp with iceblocks 2 own & 2 from primordial glyph. Then he otkfucks me while i have like 40 dmg on thebooard & 7 in my hand and 30 hp and 14 armor because for the 15 turns we had he did so far nothing. Such a shit deck...really.
    If only there was a tech card that removed secrets so mages couldn't stall with Ice Block at 1 health :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    If only there was a tech card that removed secrets so mages couldn't stall with Ice Block at 1 health :P
    It's a shitty tech, because it's only good against one class.

Paladins don't count as their secrets are non-threatening, and hunters don't run traps these days.

It's not worth teching Eater unless you happen to have more than 50% of your games be against Quest Mage
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    It's a shitty tech, because it's only good against one class.

Paladins don't count as their secrets are non-threatening, and hunters don't run traps these days.

It's not worth teching Eater unless you happen to have more than 50% of your games be against Quest Mage
    It is a bad card, but that is the entire concept of techs working as intended. If you really don't like a particular match-up you either suck it up or slightly affect your other match-ups. You aren't meant to maintain the same winrate by teching against a deck or difficult strategy, nor are tech cards meant to be decent cards most of the time when played against things they don't counter. I can't really feel bad for people who don't tech because they run greedy lists.

HS is really frustrating for new players, I have started playing 2 weeks ago and gathered enough dust for a patchwork budget deck without any legendary. I am at rank 16 now but no way I can push beyond that, I am facing people with top decks with 4-5 legendaries. Blizzard needs to make sure new players get enough dust to make at least one decent deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    HS is really frustrating for new players, I have started playing 2 weeks ago and gathered enough dust for a patchwork budget deck without any legendary. I am at rank 16 now but no way I can push beyond that, I am facing people with top decks with 4-5 legendaries. Blizzard needs to make sure new players get enough dust to make at least one decent deck.

Zoo lock deck I stole from Kripp's stream. I use it since I despise gul'dan DK. Uses 2 basic, 20 common, 6 rare, 1 epic, 1 legendary. 3400 dust...but removing the prince and the blood knight knocks that down to 1400. Replace them with whatever...the deck isn't going to suddenly be terrible missing those 2 cards. Most of those cards you would be crafting at some point anyway if you did not already have them as they are strong staple cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    It is a bad card, but that is the entire concept of techs working as intended. If you really don't like a particular match-up you either suck it up or slightly affect your other match-ups. You aren't meant to maintain the same winrate by teching against a deck or difficult strategy, nor are tech cards meant to be decent cards most of the time when played against things they don't counter. I can't really feel bad for people who don't tech because they run greedy lists.
    Not quite - tech is only worthwhile when it is useful in multiple situations (or if the one deck you're teching for is in the OVERWHELMING majority) Ooze is teched not just for Pirate Warrior, but because you can also use it to knock off Truesilvers/Ashbringers/Atieshs etc. Rat is teched because it's useful against Quest Mage, Jade Druid, DMH Warrior, Evolve Shaman, Miracle Rogue, Razakus Priest. Geist doesn't just work against Jade, its also handy against Priest and Shaman.

Eater counters one very specific scenario in this current meta, and that's it. It's therefore not worth it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Not quite - tech is only worthwhile when it is useful in multiple situations (or if the one deck you're teching for is in the OVERWHELMING majority) Ooze is teched not just for Pirate Warrior, but because you can also use it to knock off Truesilvers/Ashbringers/Atieshs etc. Rat is teched because it's useful against Quest Mage, Jade Druid, DMH Warrior, Evolve Shaman, Miracle Rogue, Razakus Priest. Geist doesn't just work against Jade, its also handy against Priest and Shaman.

Eater counters one very specific scenario in this current meta, and that's it. It's therefore not worth it.
    My point is that certain decks will almost 100% lose to 1-2 specific decks if you don't have a certain tech against, or the other guy just gets really terrible rng. So, in the end you either tech for that match-up and win much more often, or you take your loss and not complain about it. It is hard to call a deck unfair or OP when you purposefully choose to not tech against it due to it being less represented than other decks. People did this with the Raging Worgen Warrior all of the time, when all you needed was to bait out removal and tech 1-2 Defenders of Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post

Zoo lock deck I stole from Kripp's stream. I use it since I despise gul'dan DK. Uses 2 basic, 20 common, 6 rare, 1 epic, 1 legendary. 3400 dust...but removing the prince and the blood knight knocks that down to 1400. Replace them with whatever...the deck isn't going to suddenly be terrible missing those 2 cards. Most of those cards you would be crafting at some point anyway if you did not already have them as they are strong staple cards.
    Thanks I will take a look. I have been thinking about https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthston...gro-druid-deck I have half of the common cards and druid of the Swarm. Double living mana and Patches will take some time to craft.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/u2gqn6RTRPboSvG9h2jZnb

Also so sick of people playing over 25 cards while I have drawn 15...games fucked up nowadays
    Last edited by Zippoflames; 2017-09-23 at 07:15 PM.

My last 4 Yoggs have all killed themselves on the first spell... Twice as i play it against 5 minions with my side of the board empty.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2017-09-24 at 04:32 AM.

I just lost 3 games in a row against a priest as a zoolock, i had him every time at about 5hp and my board hand hand was full of cool stuff. Then he played Obsidian Statue and and i couldnt do shit...it super heals and destroys my random stuff. Then he revives it with this new 4 mana card...2 obsidian statues eat like 6 minions of me and heal & 16...ok, i can take some card in my deck to fuck that shit up...but thats just craaaazy