Page 93 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    If only there was a tech card that removed secrets so mages couldn't stall with Ice Block at 1 health :P
    It's a shitty tech, because it's only good against one class.

Paladins don't count as their secrets are non-threatening, and hunters don't run traps these days.

It's not worth teching Eater unless you happen to have more than 50% of your games be against Quest Mage
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    It's a shitty tech, because it's only good against one class.

Paladins don't count as their secrets are non-threatening, and hunters don't run traps these days.

It's not worth teching Eater unless you happen to have more than 50% of your games be against Quest Mage
    It is a bad card, but that is the entire concept of techs working as intended. If you really don't like a particular match-up you either suck it up or slightly affect your other match-ups. You aren't meant to maintain the same winrate by teching against a deck or difficult strategy, nor are tech cards meant to be decent cards most of the time when played against things they don't counter. I can't really feel bad for people who don't tech because they run greedy lists.

Deleted
    HS is really frustrating for new players, I have started playing 2 weeks ago and gathered enough dust for a patchwork budget deck without any legendary. I am at rank 16 now but no way I can push beyond that, I am facing people with top decks with 4-5 legendaries. Blizzard needs to make sure new players get enough dust to make at least one decent deck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    HS is really frustrating for new players, I have started playing 2 weeks ago and gathered enough dust for a patchwork budget deck without any legendary. I am at rank 16 now but no way I can push beyond that, I am facing people with top decks with 4-5 legendaries. Blizzard needs to make sure new players get enough dust to make at least one decent deck.

Zoo lock deck I stole from Kripp's stream. I use it since I despise gul'dan DK. Uses 2 basic, 20 common, 6 rare, 1 epic, 1 legendary. 3400 dust...but removing the prince and the blood knight knocks that down to 1400. Replace them with whatever...the deck isn't going to suddenly be terrible missing those 2 cards. Most of those cards you would be crafting at some point anyway if you did not already have them as they are strong staple cards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    It is a bad card, but that is the entire concept of techs working as intended. If you really don't like a particular match-up you either suck it up or slightly affect your other match-ups. You aren't meant to maintain the same winrate by teching against a deck or difficult strategy, nor are tech cards meant to be decent cards most of the time when played against things they don't counter. I can't really feel bad for people who don't tech because they run greedy lists.
    Not quite - tech is only worthwhile when it is useful in multiple situations (or if the one deck you're teching for is in the OVERWHELMING majority) Ooze is teched not just for Pirate Warrior, but because you can also use it to knock off Truesilvers/Ashbringers/Atieshs etc. Rat is teched because it's useful against Quest Mage, Jade Druid, DMH Warrior, Evolve Shaman, Miracle Rogue, Razakus Priest. Geist doesn't just work against Jade, its also handy against Priest and Shaman.

Eater counters one very specific scenario in this current meta, and that's it. It's therefore not worth it.

Not quite - tech is only worthwhile when it is useful in multiple situations (or if the one deck you're teching for is in the OVERWHELMING majority) Ooze is teched not just for Pirate Warrior, but because you can also use it to knock off Truesilvers/Ashbringers/Atieshs etc. Rat is teched because it's useful against Quest Mage, Jade Druid, DMH Warrior, Evolve Shaman, Miracle Rogue, Razakus Priest. Geist doesn't just work against Jade, its also handy against Priest and Shaman.

Eater counters one very specific scenario in this current meta, and that's it. It's therefore not worth it.
    My point is that certain decks will almost 100% lose to 1-2 specific decks if you don't have a certain tech against, or the other guy just gets really terrible rng. So, in the end you either tech for that match-up and win much more often, or you take your loss and not complain about it. It is hard to call a deck unfair or OP when you purposefully choose to not tech against it due to it being less represented than other decks. People did this with the Raging Worgen Warrior all of the time, when all you needed was to bait out removal and tech 1-2 Defenders of Argus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post

Zoo lock deck I stole from Kripp's stream. I use it since I despise gul'dan DK. Uses 2 basic, 20 common, 6 rare, 1 epic, 1 legendary. 3400 dust...but removing the prince and the blood knight knocks that down to 1400. Replace them with whatever...the deck isn't going to suddenly be terrible missing those 2 cards. Most of those cards you would be crafting at some point anyway if you did not already have them as they are strong staple cards.
    Thanks I will take a look. I have been thinking about https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthston...gro-druid-deck I have half of the common cards and druid of the Swarm. Double living mana and Patches will take some time to craft.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://hsreplay.net/replay/u2gqn6RTRPboSvG9h2jZnb

Also so sick of people playing over 25 cards while I have drawn 15...games fucked up nowadays
    Last edited by Zippoflames; 2017-09-23 at 07:15 PM.

My last 4 Yoggs have all killed themselves on the first spell... Twice as i play it against 5 minions with my side of the board empty.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2017-09-24 at 04:32 AM.

I just lost 3 games in a row against a priest as a zoolock, i had him every time at about 5hp and my board hand hand was full of cool stuff. Then he played Obsidian Statue and and i couldnt do shit...it super heals and destroys my random stuff. Then he revives it with this new 4 mana card...2 obsidian statues eat like 6 minions of me and heal & 16...ok, i can take some card in my deck to fuck that shit up...but thats just craaaazy

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with Obsidian statue is that you need to build your deck around it. When the deck works, it's fantastic. But it's just as easy to fail spectacularly. 6 mana 5/5 barnes summons are the worst. I'm at a 55% win rate with my variation of big priest having won 41 games this month.

I just went from a draft that gave me 3 legendaries in the first 5 cards to a 1-3 run because apparently i can only be put against people either way better than myself or with just stupid decks. 4 games, all 4 using golden hero and 2 of them using legend card back.

Loss 1 - im beating a mage 30 health to 6. He drops a Deathwing Dragonlord and then over the next 5 turns drops 4 blizzards on me. The 1 turn i wasnt frozen he had an iceblock for me to proc.
    Loss 2 - Druid that from turn 4 just drops 5+ attack stuff every turn and just bashes through any defence i can try and set up.
    Loss 3 - Paladin plays a guy turn 2, gives it the draw on attack buff on turn 3 and during this I don't draw a minion i can play before turn 5. By turn 5 he has a 9 card hand and he plays Smuggler's Run onto 8 minions.

End of the 4th game i never saw 2 of the legendaries at all and i only saw the other 1 once.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2017-09-25 at 04:25 AM.

Start a new arena run. You'll never guess what happens on turn one.

Thanks Blizzard, I feel fucking fantastic about bullying an autistic kid.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have lost every single game I have played today

Every
    Single
    One

Feeling VERY salty right now

Every
    Single
    One

If i start loosing 2-3 games i stop for 1-2 Days its just fucked up how HS works on some days, its ok sometimes and on other you get the worst draws and all your key cards are the last 8-10. Ofc your opponent have the right answers always or topdeck them and i think most time the worst possible turn that he can play against me and i predict it always right, oh 8 month i didnt played against a Leeroy Rogue and let me guess Leeroy + CB + Shadowstep, next Turn Leeroy + CB + Topdeck Sap for exact leathel since the Rogue curved perfected without one Drawcard.
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2017-09-26 at 05:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Every
    Single
    One

I've been there mate.

Today i realized, that since the last expansion i have no shit 0% winration after druids after malfurion the pestillent was played. I didnt track it, but i really cant remeber ever dealing a killing blow on him :O

Deleted
    Playing my jade'zoth rogue, just played n'zoth against a quest warrior who got his new hero power. With full board from n'zoth he still hits my face with his hero power and that was after a top decked brawl turn before and turn before that aswell -.-

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Today i realized, that since the last expansion i have no shit 0% winration after druids after malfurion the pestillent was played. I didnt track it, but i really cant remeber ever dealing a killing blow on him :O
    I am the same with the warlock DK. I only play a silly Yogg mage deck and I control the board with spells while i chip the enemy health down but once the warlock DK card is played he has too much sustain for me to kill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wild shaman with perfect fucking draw

Turn 1 Trogg coin Trogg
    Turn 2 Golem
    Turn 3 FT totem
    Turn 4 Faceless
    Turn 5 Lava Burst

Literally no way to win against that