Resto Shamman opinion needed

My hps have gotten weaker and I don't know what I'm doing wrong plz help <3

Name: Takas
    Server: Mal Ganis. US

Hard to say what you're doing wrong without logs that show what you're actually doing, unfortunately.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Anything wrong with build glyphs and stats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Takas View Post
    Anything wrong with build glyphs and stats?
    With the current state of WoD, its really difficult to gear towards a specific 'stat'. You have almost no options with gear in Highmaul, and all gear before that is pretty much RNG if you get the stats you want.

If you wish to get help with what you may be doing wrong, post some logs here. We will be able to identify anything you may be doing improperly.

Ok Ty I will post them

- - - Updated - - -

Warcraftlogs.com/reports/xH3h8WZFfYNwrvXa

As people learn the fight they make less mistakes and the other healers learn the damage patterns = most people will just stay topped from PW:S.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    As people learn the fight they make less mistakes and the other healers learn the damage patterns = most people will just stay topped from PW:S.
    What Volitar said:

Healing numbers can be controlled by a variety of factors such as your current healer composition, how well everyone else performs on the fight, etc.

From a strictly numbers standpoint, I don't see anything wrong. I didn't look at when you used your cooldowns but I also don't know how your guild has cooldowns lined up. If you feel you just can't compete with absorb classes - you are right. We can't. It doesn't make you any less of a healer, though.

You went with 6 healers there. The more healers in the raid, the less HPS any single healer does, since the total amount of healing required is limited.
    While this is true for any class (except possibly disc), resto shamans are affected more since:

- The average HP is higher and we gain less from our mastery
    - We don't have good tools to snipe heals - other classes have more absorbs/instants/hots, so they usually get there faster when there is low damage.

In short, working as intended, that's just the way shamans are If you go there with less healers, you'll see shaman numbers jump up more than the other classes.

Ty guys, also should I consider changing race for buff I know it won't help me a lot.