Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    6) Asharan is amazing and fun
    Stopped reading right there... Ashran is the most boring thing ever. Them 2h queues.

Deleted
    Ashran definately needs some changes
    leveling is waaaaay to easy and to fast
    more dungeons would be cool aswel. they're still to easy to do aswel
    Like any other expansion, it has it pros and cons

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    1) Gearing is fun again

4) Dungeons are amazing (although the game could use more of them)

6) Asharan is amazing and fun
    Disagree with these 3. Gearing outside of raiding is awful. Free epics aren't my idea of fun. Dungeons are well designed but very undertuned. I don't like the model of heroics being the "accessible" version and normals the "leveling" version. Ashran is just a clusterfuck of stuff going on, but that's very much a personal standpoint. I can see how people enjoy it.

Good expansion but too much is tuned to terrible players.
    Last edited by Pieterman; 2015-03-21 at 04:04 PM.

In general WoW is a simple game that becomes boring very quickly.

Raids are fun for a while but they are essential the same as any raid that has been done before, there is very little to do in WoD which also depends on what you like doing but overall there is very little to offer once you have geared up and your not raiding that day, leveling is as boring as ever once you have been through it once and it was annoying doing it on launch with all the lag problems.

Deleted
    It all started so well. I like Draenor, I like the levelling and level 100 talents, the Garrisons seemed cool at first as well but a few weeks after release it all was all smoke and mirrors. Garrisons soon became a chore, almost to the point of putting off levelling over toons due to the dread of keeping up with the daily garrison grinds.

Raid content was filtered out to the point of being 5 months into an expansion and still LFR isn't fully released (mind blowing tbh) and the first 'major' content patch was insulting, probably the worst major patch released in years.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2015-03-21 at 05:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post
    Good expansion but too much is tuned to terrible players.
    So shut up and do your heroic raids or CMs. Get over yourself while you're at it.

I'm enjoying it, I just want to see some dailies with lore tied to them. (I mean, we're supposedly at war with these orcs.)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. The stats, talents, and gear system have been dumbed-down beyond recognition since Wrath and I find myself actually succumbing to weapons-grade levels of boredom when playing Borelords of Draenor.

The talent system and Blizzard's reason for dumbing it down in Mists of Pandaria makes no sense whatsoever because we've still ended up with cookie-cutter talent choices at the end of the day; yet we're just going to have way more limited options to choose from, therefore making the system vastly worse compared to previous talent systems.

Yes, huge talent trees may have been more difficult to balance and may have led to cookie cutter builds, but they were fun, offered a higher degree of customisation, and actually made you feel rewarded when you gained a level unlike the current system.

Here's one example of what I mean by a crappy talent system: Beast Mastery

The Tier 7 talents are Exotic Munitions, Focusing Shot and Adaptation. Currently, Adaptation is recognised as the hands-down biggest DPS increase with both Icy Veins and Noxxic deeming the other two choices 'not even worth considering'.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-m...talents-glyphs
    http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/hunter...ild-and-glyphs

In dumbing-down the game to offer us 'more choice', Blizzard have in fact done the opposite with their talent system and given us even less to work with while still maintaining the cookie-cutter nature of the talent system. And it's not just level 100 talents in this state either. A lot of talents across all tiers are vastly imbalanced in favour of one talent offering vastly superior utility, DPS or defence in favour of the other two choices.

And don't get me started on how simplified the stat system is now, and how disgustingly boring it is...
    Last edited by Clbull; 2015-03-21 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Adding more detail

Deleted
    I like it better than Cata and MoP, but my golden days were in Wotlk =)
    Sure, Im not subscribed atm, but Im not the big wow player anymore. I will return with game tokens.
    However, I got my point of view in simplifying stats and talent trees, I personally would have preferred Wow to aim more to talents in Rift... but you rarely get what you wish for =) But I think in terms of lore and design of this expansion, Blizzard are coming closer back to it's roots where we left off in Wotlk. I mean, this would have been a great expansion after Lich king tbh, would have made sense to the players. Cata ofc wasn't bad in theory, it was just a loooong lunch break for Blizzard since they neglected the game so much in that expansion, and then they went after work and did pandaland. But with this expansion they seem to be back in business again and I hope they keep following this path.

If by "loving" you mean "didn't sub past the 30 'free' days", then yes I'm loving the crap out of it.

I like raiding. I don't do Mythic but I enjoy doing Heroics. I never liked only doing them once a week, and having to skip some bosses if you got a bad group (I pug btw) and the next group was several bosses ahead.

Now I just que up for the fights that I need gear for go in, kill, if I get loot yay, if not whatever. And after that i just que up for the fun fights.

I enjoyed the leveling experience, and that's about it. The only reason I'm still subbed is because my husband is deployed, and his internet connection is all right enough to play (most nights). He still wants to play, and it gives us something to do together besides Skype. So... I tolerate it because I lurve him lots. He's been wanting to run old world raids more then anything in Draenor, so... I think that's been keeping him entertained :P

Log in, deploy troops from Garrison. Collect herbs, collect ore. Do the new pet battle daily. Log out.

The only real extra activity I've found for myself is going to kill Arthas and Elegon for a shot at their mounts. And that's not related to WoD at all.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Having a lot more fun with this expansion but it's mostly due to friends returning to play. Also much more excited for the future since we saw that legendary ring cutscene.