2H Frost PvP Stat Priority

Sorry if this is redundant or posted somewhere else. Couldn't find a reliable stat priority list for 2h Frost PvP. Anyone have some solid insight?

Thanks

I use multistike>versa>????? I then go for haste=mastery and both way >>>>>> crit. Not sure about the haste mastery part but it doesnt really matter. I break the 4 set piece to get as much multistrike as i can.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go for haste realy, Going for multi is fine as a rng thing, but doesn't add anything else to get more dps rolling out. Haste speeds up your hits/runes and you will be able to get more runic power.

versa is something that becomes better on later tiers maybe when you can stack more. But honestly it doesn't realy seem worth it. i tried multi a couple of times, but the rng makes it a pain for me.

Deleted
    Haste until your comfortable with your rune regen (remember you will not have 100% uptime therefore haste is not as valuable as you think) then go versatility as this is the stat that gives you the most damage increase to obliterate plus DR is good as well (go for the wrynn gear not the 4set bonus as it blows for 2h frost) then multistrike>=mastery, avoid crit like its dog aids

Is it worth it to get the 2pc bonus? and if yes, which pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by Drae58 View Post
    Is it worth it to get the 2pc bonus? and if yes, which pieces?
    I got chest and shoulders as they are the two pieces that give me multistrike. I like the 2 pc. Getting a KM proc, grip the target, 25% higher crit oblit on the target that can multistrike.

I cant seem to get the 2s ladder page to load correctly (which is a pain cause i do mostly 2s) so ive been checking out the top DK's in 3s. Youll see all sorts of different gearing styles. One was stacking all versa (not a bad idea imo but i dont think its as good now, as it will be in another season or 2 based on the way versa scales), one was going mostly mastery which didnt make sense to me because he didnt get the 4 pc which seem to go hand in hand. Another went for haste, and another went for multistrike. I wish they all went for the same thing so i knew which one was "right", but at least it gives me hope that it really doesnt matter how you gear and its about how you play or what you prefer. I don't know what comps they play either though and that more than likely has something to do with how they gear/spec.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    With updated patchnotes, there is 100% haste now, don't fool yourself going multi on this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    With updated patchnotes, there is 100% haste now, don't fool yourself going multi on this tier.
    Yea im already changing to full haste now. I have 3 "wrong" conquest pieces now though. We should be allowed to change out pieces we already bought if they are going to "balance" us mid season.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Wait so its Haste>Versa>Multi>mastery?

I understand haste being so high. But why not multistrike or mastery?
    Last edited by Drae58; 2015-01-16 at 04:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    All sims seem to go in the same direction: haste.

Also, personally speaking, I have seen a dps increase since I re-enchanted to haste.

haste is definitely our number 1 stat now. not sure if versatility is better than multistrike when it comes to pure damage. it might be since multistrike only has 1 chance to hit in pvp. even if it isnt versatility also increase our dr and healing slightly so that should factor in.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    haste is definitely our number 1 stat now. not sure if versatility is better than multistrike when it comes to pure damage. it might be since multistrike only has 1 chance to hit in pvp. even if it isnt versatility also increase our dr and healing slightly so that should factor in.
    So mastery is pretty much useless now even though it increases frost damage and the mastery buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvolcos View Post
    So mastery is pretty much useless now even though it increases frost damage and the mastery buff?
    Considering most of your damage comes from obliterate crits.....which ive heard its physical damage not frost. Yea nah.