Deleted

Helping me help a raider

So i'm trying to help some of my raider's improve their damage, but i don't know much about shadow priests so if you guys could give me a hand

Heres the logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=1

here's his armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wordz/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell them to stop being cheap with their gems and enchants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Hey!

I've not yet tried this on mythic, so I can only compare these logs to when I did HC last night. I know that the fight is different, so keep that in mind when I write this.

Your kill took 6:63. Mine yesterday took 4:47. Your SP managed to land 53 mind spikes. I landed 87 (doing a bit over 30k dps). Its not that his activity is poor or anything, I just don't think he is getting enough spikes in. I know there is a bunch of movement involved, but on fights where you are not moving you should land 3 spikes for each MB you cast. Now, you are obviously moving around here, and getting an instant mind spike is reliant on procs, so the mind spike number will go down compared to MBs. Even so, I'm pretty convinced that you should be casting more Mind Spikes than MBs on the fight, and he is not.

Also, I'm not too used to reading warcraftlogs, but it looks like he is dotting both targets which to me is a mistake. What he wants to do is keep dotting one target (preferably phemos I think), and just hammer spikes and MBs onto the other target. That may also explain why he is getting such low Mind Spike numbers. If he is only casting on procs. I've been experimenting a bit with dotting both targets during quake for better procs while you're moving, but frankly I'm not convinced its worth it compared to just standing in the right place and knowing how to navigate the fire.

Also, for the love of god.. Those gems and enchants. If he is raiding mythic, tell him to enchant and gem properly.

The TLR

1. Only dot one target (Phemos)
    2. Spike the other target as much as possible (3 spikes for each MB)

Hope that helps.

Deleted
    Apart from what Yegermister said, him having dots up on both targets during execute is a huge dps loss. He should simply keep them on one, and SWD (The SWD count is already very low) the other target when off cooldown. This should be his highest priority besides spending shadoworbs if 4+ before double-death.