Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    " Ten Hit Tunes (New) Collect ten music tracks for the Tune-O-Tron 5000 from around Draenor. 5 points."

Please tell me that this means we can play different music in our Garrisons.

Please tell me that this means that I never have to hear that goddamned song with the didgeridoo in it ever again

Deleted
    Doesn't surprise me they're not adding any real new content with that patch, had that suspicion for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Doesn't surprise me they're not adding any real new content with that patch, had that suspicion for a while now.
    Too early to tell.

Hey Blizz finally realized that it was Chi Explosion and the PVP 2 set that was making us broken now they can revert some of those other nerfs!... oh wait that will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    MSAA x8

Dear god.
    the SSAA 2x + CMAA is an interesting choice, rather exotic compared to old inefficient MSAA 8x

I remember when 6.0 came out all the fanboys were defending MSAA being removed with the argument that it's IMPOSSIBLE to do in deferred rendering. Wonder if they still will claim that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan... he's not in my head anymore...
    I will do whatever it takes to stop Gul'dan. Wherever you lead, I will follow... commander!
    We Garona now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Uhm excuse me "Glyph of Inner Fire Increases the armor gained from your Inner Fire spell by 50%. Major Glyph. Prime Glyph. " <----- last 2 words? prime glyph? are they adding a new slot for lvl 100 or its the major being renamed?
    This is clearly an error in it's entirety, since neither Inner Fire nor Inner Will exists since 6.0. A monkey has been drunk somewhere, adding this.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown User View Post
    I remember when 6.0 came out all the fanboys were defending MSAA being removed with the argument that it's IMPOSSIBLE to do in deferred rendering. Wonder if they still will claim that?
    Seeing as MSAA in a Deferred engine isn't really MSAA at all ...it's a small subset of it since a large part of the MSAA rendering pipeline simply cannot work with a deferred engine. So they cludge it and get parts of it working, even then DX10 is required for it to function at all in its cludge state. Its Horribly inefficient on a deferred engine compared to say SSAA or compared to full MSAA on a non deferred engine. Still its there for them that wish to waste their video process power on a horrible implementation of MSAA.
    Last edited by Addiena; 2015-01-10 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Seeing as MSAA in a Deffered engine isn't really MSAA at all ...is a part of it since a large part of the MSAA rendering simply cannot work with a deferred engine. So they cludge it and get parts of it working, DX10 is required for it to function at all even in its cludge state. Its Horribly inefficient on a deferred engine compared to say SSAA.
    Yes I completely agree about it being inefficient and I won't be using it. I just have an issue with the word 'impossible'.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown User View Post
    Yes I completely agree about it being inefficient and I won't be using it. I just have an issue with the word 'impossible'.
    I don't since Full MSAA is impossible, call it MSAA if you want but its not even close to actually being that, even at 8x it wont have the clarity or sharpness on a deferred engine that it used to have before WoD.

I don't know why they kept the MSAA tag for it when they cludged it working in DX10, should have called it something else to avoid people thinking its the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    about bloody time they put it back in

• New Anti-Aliasing Options - MSAA, SSAA, SSAA + CMAA

So... Buff Boomkin damage and nerf Feral's survival again...

Nice we warriors get the nerf bat and pallies get buffed as DKs? Good job Blizz, the hate is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaivn View Post
    So... Buff Boomkin damage and nerf Feral's survival again...
    These are just tooltip updates.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't found an answer to a question I've asked for a while now - what will happen to the enchants that I already have on my heirlooms if the Heirloom Tab is like the Toy Box? Some of my items have enchants that don't exist in game anymore, like helm enchants. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    Please tell me that this means that I never have to hear that goddamned song with the didgeridoo in it ever again
    Or that song in my mine that makes it seem like i'm being chased by a serial killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    About time that Blizzard adds the Loremaster of Draenor achievement. I did all the quests early on and was very disappointed when I didn't see it pop up.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

ugh, i hate seeing lost list of spell tool-tip changes because all you get is QQ by people who still stand in fire anyway.

Not a lot of new content in 6.1, it seems more like things that were just late being done for 6.0 Loremaster and some of the garrison stuff.

Deleted
    Also thanks for the spoilers of the legendary questline, dude.