Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menz View Post
    They did buffed it actually. They also buffed mind sear, mind blast, mind flay, divine star and our mastery.

Was hoping they buff our dots to make Vent and AS little bit more viable.
    Yes, why would you buff MF, MB, MS SWD. They are fine as it is. Dots need a lot of love.

I can see why they have buffed MS, MB, SW, MSpike and Mastery rather than the DoTs once you start buffing DoTs cleave fights become way to strong for multidotters. Although the SW buff is insane and probably won't go through.

The only thing I hope that goes through is the Seer buff.

Deleted
    Just to be clear , the only change that is RECENT is the Searing Insanity change. 99% of the "Buffs" in that post are Tooltip Updates and the effects have been live since WoD. So , NO mastery NOR nuke buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazu View Post
    Just to be clear , the only change that is RECENT is the Searing Insanity change. 99% of the "Buffs" in that post are Tooltip Updates and the effects have been live since WoD. So , NO mastery NOR nuke buffs.
    They aren't in game though at least the Mastery one isn't nor the DS one, all the other tool tip fixes were done in a minor patch just after WoD launched these new tooltip fixes are ones that have been done just before Highmaul like mages, DKs, Hunters etc. where shadow never received any changes.

Yeah just went through the hotfix lists, the only mastery change was the one that increase % gain per point no other Priest changed ever happened and as I said every change that went through before the Highmaul buffs/nerfs were already tooltip fixed.
    Last edited by Fleuria; 2015-01-10 at 01:11 PM.

The mastery buff is already in game, it's just a tooltip change. (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/165...ary-9-1-9-2015)
    Go to categories, hit ctrl+f and look for "Mental Anguish."

As for Searing Insanity, I think it's a pretty terrible change imo. It's going to be a really clunky mechanic, and it's not sustained AoE. We will have to switch between single target rotation and Searing Insanity on fights like Tectus P3. And you'd have to spec into insanity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    The mastery buff is already in game, it's just a tooltip change. (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/165...ary-9-1-9-2015)

As for Searing Insanity, I think it's a pretty terrible change imo. It's going to be a really clunky mechanic, and it's not sustained AoE. We will have to switch between single target rotation and Searing Insanity on fights like Tectus P3. And you'd have to spec into insanity.
    Bandaid fix > No fix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazu View Post
    Bandaid fix > No fix
    Bandaid fix = Lol we fixed it now we can ignore it

Don't exspect a real fix when you get bandaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansvar View Post
    Bandaid fix = Lol we fixed it now we can ignore it

Don't exspect a real fix when you get bandaid.

Well, they usually don't fix our stuff and let us be broken (good or bad) all the expac to completly ignore everything for the next expac. So i'll take a bandaid fix.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post

The mastery base 5% is not in game the hotfix in the hotfix lists was the one with scaling per percentage point not the flat 5% from 20-25.

so they just made a double buff to our nuke? MB directly plus mastery, if yes then i dont expect this thing to go live specially with the SWD SP mod that high..... idk i love me some buffs but this is looking way to much to be true.... thinking this is only a tooltip fix like they mentoned here but i did some research and didnt find any mod with these values to the live client

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Most of these were tooltip updates and only a small handful of buffs. It's inevitable for Entropy to get a buff/rework given Kris Zierhut outright stated that Shadow 100 talents aside from CoP suck.

Where are you getting this from? I see buffs to our Mastery (20->25%) and major buffs to Mind Spike, Mind Blast and SWD, and I have yet to see any of these get buffed in any 6.0.3 notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vained View Post
    Where are you getting this from? I see buffs to our Mastery (20->25%) and major buffs to Mind Spike, Mind Blast and SWD, and I have yet to see any of these get buffed in any 6.0.3 notes.
    All of the coefficient changes (including Mastery) have already been hotfixed. SW has been 270% since mid Beta, but tooltip was bugged ever since.

Also adding Mind Sear primarily fixes the problem of Insanity making Mind Sear worse. It moved the "be better than MF" target cap from 3 to 5 previously.
    Now Insanity keeps the Mind Sear > Mind Flay target cap the same... It makes Mind Sear stronger in the few cases we'd use it, outside of them, it doesn't do anything.

Deleted
    What about the Divine Star change? It only appears to be roughly 10-15% damage increase but is this already in the game or is it a new change?

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    What about the Divine Star change? It only appears to be roughly 10-15% damage increase but is this already in the game or is it a new change?
    Already in.

Why does it still say "per shadow orb consumed"? DP can only be used with 3 now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Why does it still say "per shadow orb consumed"? DP can only be used with 3 now.
    Because DP is not the only way to consume shadow orbs. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    Because DP is not the only way to consume shadow orbs. :P
    Which is flawed imo. We should have an AoE orb expender.

Deleted
    Right now searing insanity is just an object of testing, there can be another change, this one can be reverted, changed. Now it's time to test and explore as much as we can and write some feedback for blizzard.

Which is flawed imo. We should have an AoE orb expender.
    Halo 3 orbs, Cascade 2, DS 1 orb ?
    Last edited by mmoc8a27148bc4; 2015-01-10 at 11:06 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agness View Post
    Right now searing insanity is just an object of testing, there can be another change, this one can be reverted, changed. Now it's time to test and explore as much as we can and write some feedback for blizzard.

Halo 3 orbs, Cascade 2, DS 1 orb ?
    Nah, all these spells are fun but useless right now.. I would rather get a new unique spell which couls for example be target at the floor with maybe some extra effect to it. When aoe hits with dot on ot does x without dots it does that for example...
    Shadowclash?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Nah, all these spells are fun but useless right now.. I would rather get a new unique spell which couls for example be target at the floor with maybe some extra effect to it. When aoe hits with dot on ot does x without dots it does that for example...
    Shadowclash?
    I understand, but don't think that there will be any new abilites added in the middle of expansion, only simple changes.