Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Amusingly, they didn't get round to changing the tooltip for EM or BoK. Reminder. BoK and Crane ChiEx heals 5 targets for 20%!!

This is fine.
    The PvP bonus is just right (I thought that te old one was just a placeholder right when I saw it).

One more thing that would help us beeing great at pvp again is the melee range of FoF. It sometimes feels quite har to get it on someone with latency more than 100ms.
    I think melee range shouldn't be like 0-1 meters. It should have 0-5 meters range to compansate the latency and make it more comfortable to use in dynamic arena.

is there any decent buffs coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by hootiepoon View Post
    is there any decent buffs coming out?
    I seriously doubt that. WW is performing just fine in it's niche right now, which is a good thing, I'd say.
    Plus seeing how a lot of the BRF encounters fit that niche, and taking into consideration, that BRF gear is absolutely tailor-made for us, I don't see any buffs necessary AT ALL.
    We'll see what Blizz thinks about that.

Deleted
    I wish they would buff our single target abit, But maybe nerfing our cleave?

Any news / rumors about some tweaking to WW mastery?

15+ Year Old Account
    I know this is not for build 19445, but in regaurds to the recent 19480 build; this is a PSA:

The recent Zen Sphere and Expel Harm changes are just tooltip updates. Nothing more.

Zen sphere has been bugged since Beta while Expel harm was missing an updated dual welding co-efficient that was added late in the Beta cycle. I actually tested the Zen Sphere co-efficients a few weeks before 6.0 went live and came up with fairly close numbers to the ones posted in this build.

Chi Burst's tooltip is also bugged. It hasn't been updated since Beta as well, and I expect this to be fixed in the next couple of builds. For those who are interested, the co-efficients that I currently have is 1.345 of AP for damage and 2.03 of AP for healing.