Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by aLCuiN View Post
    When ppl reach 30-35 crit (unbuffed) Blizz will took back molten buff anyways. We'll see in 6.1 progresses.
    People already are - easily. My mage is only 654 and already is at 30%. At 630ish gear it was even higher - around 32% but Highmaul doesn't have a lot of crit in it so it went down as I geared up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    People already are - easily. My mage is only 654 and already is at 30%. At 630ish gear it was even higher - around 32% but Highmaul doesn't have a lot of crit in it so it went down as I geared up.
    Easily "non molten buffed" and 30+ crit? so 45+ crit.. This is not easy (for now) except you have a lot of world drop gear (copeland, warlord crafted etc.). And this is still expensive..
    // Do not go gentle into that good night. Old age should burn and rave at close of day. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. //
    Armory

Deleted
    I get that it's mostly for balance reasons with the new glyph coming out, but am I the only one who thinks it's really dumb that Fireball now does less damage than Frostbolt and takes longer to cast? Couldn't they just have tied the damage reduction into the glyph instead of applying it unilaterally?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    In short THERE ARE NO REAL NERFS OR BUFFS TO ANY SPEC ON PTR YET, PvP got some cc buffs though.
    Did someone actually go through the numbers to make sure that was factual? There could have been a few stealth nerfs thrown in there disguised as tooltip changes, and with all the stealth shit Blizzard does, I wouldn't be surprised.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Did someone actually go through the numbers to make sure that was factual?
    Yes.

Some fire stuff: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699785205#6

Deleted
    Mage

Fire
    Incineration now causes the Mage to gain 15% (up from 5%) more of the Critical Strike stat from all sources.
    Pyroblast’s damage has been reduced by 5%.

whoa's

Quote Originally Posted by Komman View Post
    Alright, was just checking

Quote Originally Posted by Garrod View Post
    Mage

Fire
    Incineration now causes the Mage to gain 15% (up from 5%) more of the Critical Strike stat from all sources.
    Pyroblast’s damage has been reduced by 5%.

whoa's
    Ey, dunno if mods want us discussing it here or in a thread I just made, but... yeah. Interesting changes nonetheless, plus that global Haste buff.

Greenie, if you could tell us what to do on that? I figured you'd want a new thread since it's hotfixes and not related to 6.1 PTR :X
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.