Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i want to get highmaul mythic ones not 665 ilevel wtf?!?

Looks like I'm going to be rerolling a couple of followers with "Powerful Spell"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EvcRo View Post
    i want to get highmaul mythic ones not 665 ilevel wtf?!?
    You can unlock the mythic cache by participating in 15 heroic boss kills

Deleted
    Anyone know if BRF and HM missions will overlap, as in different CD's, or will you just get one out of each?

Deleted
    My racial trait army will roflstomp these missions muhahahaha. Btw, don´t forget to clear heroic Foundry 1 1/2 times before you lvl up your followers to 660 to trigger these missions. Your whole raid can easily get a mythic foundry item before mythic is even available

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Hopefully we will have a master plan addon update soonish.Inspecting each follower and checking which i can counter is a head ache.
    It does that already. In the followers tab, at the top of the window there is a row of icons, each representing stuff. Mouse over, check list for who can counter this thing, and a lot of other useful info. If you want to see who can do both counters, simply click one, mouse over the other and compare lists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    My racial trait army will roflstomp these missions muhahahaha. Btw, don´t forget to clear heroic Foundry 1 1/2 times before you lvl up your followers to 660 to trigger these missions. Your whole raid can easily get a mythic foundry item before mythic is even available
    My guess is since it's flex on hc, farmed bossed still counts towards the 15 bosses? So you could even farm the first bosses on alts in case you can't progress that much.

Deleted
    What is the success chance with 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 counters?
    Since it looks that I am pretty unlucky with followers I have to optimize the racial traits among my team and I would like to calculate the team.
    I think that with a good racial trait team only 3 counters are enough for a successful quest.

It's possible you'll need more than 15 kills for the Foundry quest since the place has more bosses. Might be something like 21. I'd hate to be the guy that tests this but I'm sure someone will. I know I'll be looking to pug the easiest heroic boss over and over like I did with Kargath

Make a team of three with 6 different counters. Let's say it's Orc/Troll/Tauren. Make sure the Orc has a Troll bonus, the Troll has a Tauren bonus and the Tauren has an Orc bonus. The racials count for 2/3 of a counter. Having three of them means you get two bonus counters on top of the six you actually counter.

Even better would be if say the Troll had both Orc AND Tauren racial bonuses, but the odds of that are very low. Also you could theoretically replace a useless trait with the Dance Manual but that would be ballsy because it might replace your racial bonus instead. I believe Dance Master counts as 2/3 of a counter to void zones?

Unless you're supremely lucky with traits or rerolls, you'll need an inn to get these followers. And time, and luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

With 5 more ilvl I can already 100% all of them.... booooooring.

Dance master counts for 1/3 if that from waht I've seen. It's truly awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Coluol View Post
    What is the success chance with 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 counters?
    Since it looks that I am pretty unlucky with followers I have to optimize the racial traits among my team and I would like to calculate the team.
    I think that with a good racial trait team only 3 counters are enough for a successful quest.
    If you have like 3 or 4 racial preferences stacked (which is very possible) you only need to counter maybe ~4 of the threats. Maybe 3.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    660 ilvl required so start saving the tokens!
    660 ilevel is a pretty trivial increase, anybody that has the followers to 100% highmaul missions already should have zero issues achieving that. Most of your good followers are probably 655 already anyway.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Have to hope both Ally of Argus and Child of Draenor count for Garona and she's just not an orc. With the ability to counter 3 abilities, she's an integral part of all the raid missions IMO, no reason not to work her in and she might arguably make it easy enough to the point where minimal theorycrafting is needed.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/follower=466

This datamine is claiming she can learn the DPS abilities. You can also just reroll her to get new abilities if need be with that new item. She'll never learn Wild Aggression, Magic Debuff, Minion Swarm, or Group Damage, so keep that in mind. My priests can learn that Group Damage/Minion Swarm combo, and then you can add a Wild Aggression follower. Again, hopefully she counts as a Draenei, as I'll aim towards Ally of Argus for future inn recruits
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2015-01-11 at 03:56 PM.

So now the important question, I am now getting Highmaul Mythic missions, which are higher ilvl than normal BRF missions, will i start getting BRF normal missions instead of Highmaul mythic ones once BRF releases?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    So now the important question, I am now getting Highmaul Mythic missions, which are higher ilvl than normal BRF missions, will i start getting BRF normal missions instead of Highmaul mythic ones once BRF releases?

Should be on separate cooldowns. Theoretically, BRF missions shouldn't trigger either until you have a follower with 660 ilvl, and from there it'll be based on the number of Foundry boss kills you have. I'm guessing 21 heroic kills to unlock the mythic Cache. Everyone getting a mythic piece of brf week one should help quite a bit with progression, like cloaks did for the first 8 in SoO

Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    perhaps both on separate CD's...and then you will need to kill 15 bosses in BRF Heroic to up it to Mythic.

If you look at missions datamined, there's 4 versions of each, 2 rewarding normal cache, 1 heroic, 1 mythic. Which is different from Highmaul missions, which are normal, heroic, mythic and mythic+1k gold.

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems you can now only get cache for the same difficulty you clear.
    Again, it might just be datamining error.

One's man terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Well, probably a blizzard error not a datamining error, but considering the mythic cache says "rewards a 665 item" I'm going to assume its a mistake.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    It does that already. In the followers tab, at the top of the window there is a row of icons, each representing stuff. Mouse over, check list for who can counter this thing, and a lot of other useful info. If you want to see who can do both counters, simply click one, mouse over the other and compare lists.
    By update i mean containing the BRF missions.