Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    He accepted the ticket I made so it'll probably be in the next release.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

I have 25 followers at 655, so 660 wont be hard to do..

as for encounters lets see what I can do..

1. http://ptr.wowhead.com/mission=447 - I can 100% this, I have 3 followers that can hit every ability with 2 buffs > thats most likely a 100% win
    2.http://ptr.wowhead.com/mission=430 - This one is super easy, I got 7 followers to choose from to cover all abilities, ill 100% that np
    3. http://ptr.wowhead.com/mission=452 - This one is my hard one, ill be leveling a new follower for it now I see, at most I can cover 5 abilities.. I got a few buffs but I dont think its enough to 100% maybe at most 85%
    4. http://ptr.wowhead.com/mission=450 - This one as well I can 100% cover all abilities and 3 buffs. So its ok.

really the only hard one was #3, I dont have enough minion swarm combos to work it, so now I have to level 2-3 followers and hope one gets the combo I need :P Shall see what happens, im glad I have 3 of the 4 completely covered though.

I think I can counter at least 3 of those 100% already. Going to have to check, but I have a few sub-optimal combos for the Highmaul ones that might come in handy now.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't be a problem at all, I have stacks of +3/+6 tokens in the bank for both armor and weapon; a stack of +3 is 60 points and I only have to go from 65x something. Not counting all the tokens I'll gather before this hits. No problem what so ever.

Deleted
    hmm those are easier to get than expected. tbh i expected those missions for future raids to have a total of 7 or more threats to counter, so you are forced to use traits to get the best percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    hmm those are easier to get than expected. tbh i expected those missions for future raids to have a total of 7 or more threats to counter, so you are forced to use traits to get the best percentages.
    Its only BRF, they can't go too crazy too fast or they won't have room to ramp things up when later content comes out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    By update i mean containing the BRF missions.
    No reason for them to add it until we actually reach 6.1 and the required counters are final.

Best I can get is 5/6 on them. Hopefully between traits and having the followers be higher ilvl than the mission I can get it to 100% for all of them. That's what I'm doing for the highmaul missions atm, I just have a bunch of 655 followers to make up for only countering 5/6 threats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Already have 100% for 3 of them without secondary traits . That double Dispell, Minion Swarm, Danger Zone, Powerful Spell one is gonna be fun...
    dont think you get 100% for having all the counters. think its close to 97%? without any party buffs like +chance with gnome or + for quick/long mission times

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    I have 25 followers at 655, so 660 wont be hard to do..

as for encounters lets see what I can do..

1. http://ptr.wowhead.com/mission=447 - I can 100% this, I have 3 followers that can hit every ability with 2 buffs > thats most likely a 100% win
    2.http://ptr.wowhead.com/mission=430 - This one is super easy, I got 7 followers to choose from to cover all abilities, ill 100% that np
    3. http://ptr.wowhead.com/mission=452 - This one is my hard one, ill be leveling a new follower for it now I see, at most I can cover 5 abilities.. I got a few buffs but I dont think its enough to 100% maybe at most 85%
    4. http://ptr.wowhead.com/mission=450 - This one as well I can 100% cover all abilities and 3 buffs. So its ok.

really the only hard one was #3, I dont have enough minion swarm combos to work it, so now I have to level 2-3 followers and hope one gets the combo I need :P Shall see what happens, im glad I have 3 of the 4 completely covered though.
    remember you need tons of heroic BRF kills to get mythic cache for follower missions. so dont give your followers 660 item level right away. wait till you have enough bosses down to spawn the mission that gives mythic loot.

All counters gives you 100% as long as your followers are at the mission's level or higher.

And unless they change the mechanic you can kill 15 heroic bosses first week and get mythic gear.

Deleted
    I think I have all covered, just need to save all the tokens to upgrade from 655 when it gets uncapped again

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    This is incorrect. It does not apply to raid missions. If you counter all 6 boss abilities, you'll be at ~96% success chance. Actually managed to fail such a mission this morning!
    Ah okay, my mistake. I suppose I should look more into how success chance from counters is calculated then!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    This is incorrect. It does not apply to raid missions. If you counter all 6 boss abilities, you'll be at ~96% success chance. Actually managed to fail such a mission this morning! To have absolute 100% chance, you will need an environmental counter or a success chance buff to boot!
    Or item level advantage, I'd imagine.

Everyone is also forgetting the legendary follower which has three counters and one trait that gives a boost to success as well as harrison jones, whose ability I believe automatically counters one ability and I think his trait also counters any type of terrain. Those two followers will make it a lot easier to get counters for all the missions

Just a headsup Master plan just got updated and they added these 4 missions.

Got 100% on 2 of them 90 on one and 97 on the other. guess I know what I have to do before Blackrock is out now, Get all to 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by jaolin View Post
    Just a headsup Master plan just got updated and they added these 4 missions.

Got 100% on 2 of them 90 on one and 97 on the other. guess I know what I have to do before Blackrock is out now, Get all to 100%.
    Hottttt I was hoping they would add them well in advance. Bravo

edit/update:

two at 100, one at 92, one at 85, with tons of time to get those other two up. I like it.
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2015-01-12 at 12:51 AM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

2 at 100%, 1 at 97%, 1 at 95%

rip my life

Bow to the almighty Ken-Ken 2x Counter + Orc Slayer + Epic Mount + Burst of Power

Thanks for the good luck, but Im good lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    remember you need tons of heroic BRF kills to get mythic cache for follower missions. so dont give your followers 660 item level right away. wait till you have enough bosses down to spawn the mission that gives mythic loot.
    If these missions hold to the same formula for HM raid missions (2 full clears + 1 extra boss kill). You'd need 21 kills on normal BRF to get Heroic Mission rewards. (2 full clears + 1 extra boss kill).

So unless you plan on killing 21 bosses in 1 week... Most people should probably pop it as soon as its available.

Week 1: Immediately pop mission for Normal box (better than nothing)
    Week 1: Full normal or full heroic clear
    Week 2: Full normal or full heroic clear + 1 extra boss kill
    Week 3: Mission repop = Heroic/Mythic box

OR

Week 1: Full normal or full heroic clear x2
    Some time later in week 1: pop for Heroic/Mythic Box
    Last edited by babalou1; 2015-01-12 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    If these missions hold to the same formula for HM raid missions (2 full clears + 1 extra boss kill). You'd need 21 kills on normal BRF to get Heroic Mission rewards. (2 full clears + 1 extra boss kill).
    Good speculation, but we don't know if it was "2 clears + 1 boss" or just straight up 15. Hopefully we can figure it out on the ptr.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    100%-100%-97%-92%
    How is it calculated though? Just with plain matching 660 ilvl? So in case you could go up to 670 you can easily add those 1-10 missing percentages?

33 followers with 655 ilvl (all epic aswell)....nt a single mission i can fail atm...literally impossible to fail any mission ...my garrison is TOP notch RIP BRF