Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    3x 100% and 1x 95% on the updated 7 counters now. That extra 5% I can just get by getting followers to ilvl 670 I assume?
    Racial counters and 660 is max. in 6.1, afaik. There are also no 660 follower upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Racial counters and 660 is max. in 6.1, afaik. There are also no 660 follower upgrades.
    Max follower itemlvl in 6.1 is 670.

I've stocked at least +200 worth of Weapon/Armor upgrades, with all my 25 followers currently at 655. So raching 670 on the important ones instantly is relatively easy.

i thought master plan already takes in consideration your followers are max lvl. If not then its good i have 2 at 97% now

3 at 100 1 at 95, pretty happy with that

see if i can get all at 100 by next week, probably not but who cares

just gotta smash out 15 heroic kills week 1 then pop the mission

Will the new missions even be out together with BRF? I thought they're going to get added in 6.1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaath View Post
    Will the new missions even be out together with BRF? I thought they're going to get added in 6.1
    You'll need to clear heroic a few times anyways to unlock the mythic one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    You'll need to clear heroic a few times anyways to unlock the mythic one.
    If it's going to be like it was in Highmaul you can re-run instances after you got your loot and they still count as "boss killed" for the missions. So in theory, unless they nerf that, you can unlock a mythic mission by the end of first week

Quote Originally Posted by Bekro View Post
    If it's going to be like it was in Highmaul you can re-run instances after you got your loot and they still count as "boss killed" for the missions. So in theory, unless they nerf that, you can unlock a mythic mission by the end of first week
    na they already said they are changing that cos someone just had to tell them and ruin it

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    na they already said they are changing that cos someone just had to tell them and ruin it
    Meh, it shouldn't of been like that in the first place anyways. Everyone is lucky they didn't nerf it the second people started to abuse it. On a side note, since it technically is all the same tier, they really should start people off at Highmaul progression - 1 for the BRF missions. In other words, if you are doing Mythic+1k gold, you should start at Mythic...Mythic should start at Heroic...and Heroic/Normal remains Normal. Of course, who knows when 6.1 will be out so maybe that is a moot point, we shall see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekro View Post
    You can probably still trigger it after 1week if you clear in the first week and then start right after the reset again. This way you(and your raid members) can all have one mythic foundry item before you start progressing there(on mythic).

Do you have a source on that? Also if they are changing it I think it will be best if the Mythic Mission require Heroic Blackhand kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    You can probably still trigger it after 1week if you clear in the first week and then start right after the reset again. This way you(and your raid members) can all have one mythic foundry item before you start progressing there(on mythic).
    If missions will be avaible with BRF release. Which they wont be. I dont see 6.1 being released in the next month.

I have a couple characters w. lots of banked armor/weapon upgrade tokens. On PTR the BRF mission procs the instant you push your 3rd follower to 660 ilvl. However there seems to be some trigger for determining if you get a BRF Normal or Heroic though, and I could not determine what it is exactly:

My main is 6/7M on live, with 24 kills on Mythic and 55 kills on Heroic, and always procs the BRF Heroic mission.
    My alt is 3/7H on live, with 6 kills on Heroic and 28 kills on Normal, and always procs the BRF Normal mission.

It would be interesting to see what other people have for kill-counts, and what level of BRF mission you proc'ed.

If you are getting Mythic Highmaul you get Heroic BRF when you trigger it.

If you are getting Heroic or Normal Highmaul you get Normal BRF when you trigger it.

Now the question is... When do you get Mythic BRF mission. Hearsay is you can't farm Heroic until you have enough kills like Highmaul allowed(I haven't seen proof, but im inclined to believe it with how the BRF missions are showing up they did something thats for sure). I wonder if they are gonna let it pop up after you have kill Blackhand once or twice? Or maybe complete 1 Heroic BRF mission.

I really don't know, but I really do want to know beforehand though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    Do you have a source on that? Also if they are changing it I think it will be best if the Mythic Mission require Heroic Blackhand kill.
    Pretty sure there was no official statement about this
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Speaking of the addon Master Plan, I'm not sure if everyone know this, but I just noticed it myself a few mins ago and it's pretty useful:

Switching to the Missions of interest tab while holding ALT allows suggested groups to include inactive followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    Couple of ppl on here in some of the other threads said they said something on twitter

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ns-mythic-loot

Was slightly surprised to see a 7th ability to counter this soon; makes me wonder what the future will bring.

For those of you unfamiliar with this addon:
    The follower portrait color indicates both level and ilvl; red if too low, normal if sufficient. The completion % on the right is assuming this is fixed. (could be mistaken)
    The ability counters are also color coordinated: Green if hard countered, Yellow if partially countered (dancer), red if un-countered.

I'm not certain if this is true, but from the above, it looks like you'll need to have 3 traits being utilized to achieve a 100%. the one above showing 97% is only getting 1 racial bonus, and Burst of Power.

All in all, the addition of a 7th ability shouldn't be too large of a hurdle for most w/ adequate planning. The addition of the Legendary follower, and targeting
    traits or abilities to re-roll, should make this trivial over time.
    Kiz Retribution Paladin | Kizaw Protection Warrior

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizy View Post

Was slightly surprised to see a 7th ability to counter this soon; makes me wonder what the future will bring.
    That exact same mission is the only one I can't get to 100% atm :'<

Couple of ppl on here in some of the other threads said they said something on twitter

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ns-mythic-loot
    there are a lot of ifs and other uncertaincies, so don't come and spout some bullshit, there is chance they fixed it, but nothing set in stone yet until someone can come up with actual proof, and/or actual twitter posts.