Deleted

Chaos Bolt button - UI question

Guys, is there a way to make the Chaos Bolt button on your action bars flash (just like Shadowburn button flashes, when you can use it), when you have full embers?

Thanks

Could be done through Weak Auras. There isn't a way to make this happen in Default UI though.

Deleted
    Got it. Found it in the Weak Auras.

I recently rearranged my UI and moved my aura bar and it really takes some getting used to. I just needed something to hit me on the nose in case I cap my embers.

Thanks.

Not sure if you have already Rivio but to ensure that you are not capping perhaps start it coming to "hit you on the nose" at say 30-35 Ember Bits so you have some leeway incase you have to move/refresh Immolate etc. As a side note do you also have auras for all your procs and their cooldowns (if appropriate)? If not there is a really helpful thread in this forum (though currently on page 3) for other auras or to request help in making them.

Deleted
    Yeah, yeah, I'm all good in that department :-).

I know I'm supposed to dump at least one Chaos Bolt on 35 embers to keep from getting capped, but as I said, it's a matter of getting used to a new UI configuration. I'm just making sure to minimize any possible mistakes such as ember capping, so take this as a strictly precautionary measure before I'll get familiar with my UI again.

Deleted
    I would advise making a WA to track your embers (amongst other things) and hiding your action bar.

That way your focus is on your embers and not your abilities.

I use Tellmewhen and track emberbits, not embers as you don't really want to cap 4 full embers, so I got a sound alert and visual when I hit 37 embers, so I can dump a CB if needed, or DS & dump them all, as you will get a fourth ember by the time you dump the first 3 and a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    I use Tellmewhen and track emberbits, not embers as you don't really want to cap 4 full embers, so I got a sound alert and visual when I hit 37 embers, so I can dump a CB if needed, or DS & dump them all, as you will get a fourth ember by the time you dump the first 3 and a bit.
    Could you please post this? I'm fairly new to TellMeWhen and would love to have this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigenn View Post
    Could you please post this? I'm fairly new to TellMeWhen and would love to have this.
    Instructions:

Copy the string to your clipboard (Beginning with "^1^T^" and ending with "^^". You can easily select an entire string by triple-left-clicking it.)
    Right-click the desired destination icon to open the icon editor.
    Click on the editbox at the bottom of the icon editor that is labeled "Import/Export/Restore".
    Press CTRL+V to paste the string into the editbox.
    Click on the button next to the editbox, and navigate to the "From String" sub-menu under the "Import" header.
    Choose the appropriate option that appears to import the data.
    Many data types offer a choice between overwriting old data or creating new settings.
    Importing an icon will simply list the icon - click it to import it.

Use [BurningEmberParts] in the Display section and instead of showing you whole embers, it will display the number of ember bits.

^1^T^SType^Sconditionicon ^SUnAlpha^N0.6 ^SSettingsPerView^T ^Sicon^T ^STextLayout^Sicon2 ^STexts^T ^N1^S[BurningEmberParts`""] ^t^t^t^SShowWhen^N3 ^SCustomTex^S108647 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBURNING_EMBERS ^SOperator^S> ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N71204^S`| ^Sicon^^

I found all this info on wow.curseforge.com, hope it helps, it works great for me.

Try using weak auras to make it flash on your screen.