Deleted

Wiped archaeology finds possibly to be restored in 6.1

I stopped checking the forum topic regularly and it turns out the devs have most likely found a solution to the now two-month old problem.

Source

According to CS representative Natryndon:The development team members working on this issue believe they have now found a solution and are hoping to implement this in patch 6.1. If everything goes according to plan, the fix should merge your wiped data/artifacts etc. with your current information. If your skill level was higher before the incident, you will be boosted back up to your previous level. We will be monitoring the situation closely once patch 6.1 launches and will continue to use this thread to provide updates.

Hopefully, the fix will be deployed on the 6.1 PTR soon for testing.

Deleted
    Well.. 6.1 is launched by now, my affected char is still missing all archaeology history.
    Wait for 6.2 then ?

Deleted
    Was also hoping for that fix at the launch of 6.1. In the German Forums a Blue told us that they plan on testing the fix on some characters during the next week and if everything works they'll fix it for everyone.

So yeah, more waiting... :/

I logged today and got all history restored, and achievement popup on rare artifacts sloving!
    day before release not special patch or smth, so they defenetly working on it
    Last edited by Zstr; 2015-03-10 at 07:21 AM.

Deleted
    Has this been applied to everyone yet? My progress is still not fixed and 6.1 has been out for quite a while now. Such a disappointment, I really want to start working on archy achievements, but cba if progress is fucked.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I logged in this Tuesday and got my progress back, although I thought it'd be Wednesday seeing as I'm on the EU servers.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

15+ Year Old Account
    I was lucky and didn't lose anything from this bug. However it seem to have happen twice. First time I lost nothing, on the second one I lost one artifact I even had in my inventory. It says I am missing the level 100 version of the Shaman Wolf helm with Far Sight but I got both, but only Outland one shows in the Archaeology list.