Deleted

FFXIV: Questions about how Free company housing works!

Hey guys!! I made another post earlier this week about me and 3 other friends joining the game!
    So far we re having a blast and enjoying everything and the game runs really smooth!
    So right now I stumbled upon housing and free companies and wanted to ask you something.
    How does Free company housing and even personal housing work?

I heard somewhere that a free company can own a house but they also have a guild town that is instanced? (not sure about the last one)
    If there are guild halls/guild towns that is awesome! If so how do you get them?

And last question I read about plots of land being owned by free companies and individuals and thought something. Do you have to pay a rent for the plot or is it yours forever after purchasing it? If you keep it forever how will everyone have a chance at getting a house? Do they add new plots once all are purchased?

Thank you all very much in advance

15+ Year Old Account
    First you buy the land then pay to put the proper size house on the lot after that its yours no rent or anything, there are no guild towns the closest thing to that is personal rooms inside the house they cost 300k gil and allow you to put 50 housing items in them.

this is what the inside of my room looks like.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    First you buy the land then pay to put the proper size house on the lot after that its yours no rent or anything, there are no guild towns the closest thing to that is personal rooms inside the house they cost 300k gil and allow you to put 50 housing items in them.

this is what the inside of my room looks like.
    Ah alright I see! But a company can still buy a house right? Pretty sure I read that somewhere! Like a house for the free company! And that's separate from the personal house is it not?

15+ Year Old Account
    No personal and free company houses are not seperate when you go to buy a plot of land it will ask you if its for personal or a free company the only difference between free company and personal houses is no private rooms in a personal house.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    No personal and free company houses are not seperate when you go to buy a plot of land it will ask you if its for personal or a free company the only difference between free company and personal houses is no private rooms in a personal house.
    Ah I see.... so wait, lets say I m the guild leader of a free company and me and a few other fellows decide to buy a house for the free company. If we do aquire said house, can I not have a house of my own in another plot after? Can I only chose between a free company house or a personal house or can I have both of them as long as they are in different plots? Cause I know a player cant have more than one house at once (reffering to personal of course)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Ah I see.... so wait, lets say I m the guild leader of a free company and me and a few other fellows decide to buy a house for the free company. If we do aquire said house, can I not have a house of my own in another plot after? Can I only chose between a free company house or a personal house or can I have both of them as long as they are in different plots? Cause I know a player cant have more than one house at once (reffering to personal of course)
    no you can buy your own house if you want to you arent limited to just having an FC house.

Deleted
    no you can buy your own house if you want to you arent limited to just having an FC house.
    So I can have both a FC and a personal house right? As long as they are in sepparate plots! Sorry for asking so many times just want to make sure so I dont make any wrong moves when the time comes

15+ Year Old Account
    So I can have both a FC and a personal house right? As long as they are in sepparate plots! Sorry for asking so many times just want to make sure so I dont make any wrong moves when the time comes
    Yes you can have an FC house and a personal house on separate plots.

- - - Updated - - -

also what server did ya start on?

Deleted
    Yes you can have an FC house and a personal house on separate plots.

- - - Updated - - -

also what server did ya start on?
    TYVM!!! ^^ You ve been very very helpful
    Me and my friends are playing on Phoenix

15+ Year Old Account
    TYVM!!! ^^ You ve been very very helpful
    Me and my friends are playing on Phoenix

hehe my motto is "it never hurts to help"

Deleted
    hehe my motto is "it never hurts to help"
    How come you asked btw? Do you play on phoenix as well?

15+ Year Old Account
    How come you asked btw? Do you play on phoenix as well?
    No i play on cactuar myself.