Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    For once, I agree with Quickshot. Gambit is back. Man, this was just beautiful.
    would be nice to see how they do in next IEM i love their top laner cabochard such a unique top playstyle
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Watching the EU LCS is super awkward with how much the rosters have changed. It also saddens me greatly to see Gambits line up down to just Diamond-sama an Eddie.

#ForeverMissingIchSawglordDoransblades

Glad to see Gambit picking up wins though

10+ Year Old Account
    Really loved the talks with the Coaches. And man... So glad to see more of Pr0lly again

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    CW dispatched! Bring on the next GMB victim..

In other news, this morning GE Tigers destroyed Incredible Miracle with Vicktor. Viktor people. And Hecarim. Smeb's Hecarim was silly.

IEM is gonna be pretty interesting to see if anyone can even take 1 game off GE.

Deleted
    feel like EU is much more interesting this split... from a team perspective i mean... in NA the only team i care for are clg and c9 the rest is pretty meh... tsm wins nearly all their games, winterfox korean green card factory, gravity just so inconsistent, Team Liquid except xspecial i barley know these guys. Team inpulse yeah broken shell of former chinese team with no identity. And C9 games start to look like in their dominant times, where meteos farms his balls off and by the time the enemy decides to drop dead after a lost teamfight, hated C9 back then cause it seemed so obvious what they were doing but nobody did anything against it just a slow drawn out stomp.

You could say i am biased cause i come from europe but i have always followed both regions over 2 years and I just think EU is just more open with the standing maybe appart from MYM at rock bottom. Also the games are less stompy i feel, you could say that they are slow and unable to close games, which might be true in some cases but sometimes it feels like weaker teams put up more of a fight and not just drop dead and roll over waiting for the enemy to take their base.

Elements please lol https://twitter.com/SkumbagKrepo/sta...16609990524929

- - - Updated - - -

my thought on CW vs EL

oh CW got this easy

oh wait EL is coming back!!

no nope CW is gona get 5th drag....

Nope EL just stole the drag then got 5th drag buff+baron no way they can lose.....

LOL CW won

Deleted
    GE Tigers will probably win WC, sounds kinda mainstream but LDG might come close

Deleted
    EU LCS is so good to watch now. Every team is so unpredictable. Maybe except MYM... They are losing almost everyhting

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Them talking about how teams don't practice late game as much makes me wonder why we're in S5 and still do not have a custom game mode where you can control gold/towers/etc that you start with. Or the ability to reset CDs so you can practice combos.

Seems like something mandatory if you want your game to have a high level of play.
    Wouldn't make since to log into a game with several towers down etc. Because than you're assuming the other team would of even gotten those towers

10+ Year Old Account
    Them talking about how teams don't practice late game as much makes me wonder why we're in S5 and still do not have a custom game mode where you can control gold/towers/etc that you start with. Or the ability to reset CDs so you can practice combos.

Seems like something mandatory if you want your game to have a high level of play.
    Nothing to do with 'practise options'. Simply with teams taking the piss in practising and surrendering asap if they're remotely behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would Riot implement a practice mode that is a full sandbox mode? People would stop grinding solo queue so much and just practice stuff in the practice mode more often and then play solo queue after but overall spend less time on the game.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it does have something to do with it. How many scrim games would go to 40-50 minutes on their own? How many scrims do they play each day? If you want to practice something you need to be in that situation. It would be quite inefficient if they decided to both farm for 35 minutes and then to team fight to practice how they handle things late game.

You're not able to practice anything efficiently without a custom mode.
    The point is... they are in that situation and then decide to AFK out. That is not practise. That's being stupid. Forgot which of the teams it was, but one of them remarked that they noticed another team was in the exact same situation as had occurred during a scrim... at which point that other team had forfeited. As a result, they had no idea how to play out that situation because they hadn't taken the opportunity to work through it.

That has nothing to do with the circumstances not being there, but simply that (most) teams have a gawd awful attitude towards scrims.

15+ Year Old Account
    How on earth did WE make it to IEM Katowice?

They're horrible. Spirit is just going to be running around looking bad per usual.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    They won Intel Extreme Masters Shenzhen.

Something I dont understand as someone roughly new at watching the LCS. What is the point of the EU and NA leagues if they are going to have players that arent from EU or NA on their rosters? Doesnt that sort of defeat the purpose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Something I dont understand as someone roughly new at watching the LCS. What is the point of the EU and NA leagues if they are going to have players that arent from EU or NA on their rosters? Doesnt that sort of defeat the purpose?
    And China has KR players as well.

That said, doesn't every major sport do that? We have Spanish players in the English football teams. And Brazilian ones in the Spanish / Italian ones. Dutch players in the NBA / MBL. The list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    How on earth did WE make it to IEM Katowice?

They're horrible. Spirit is just going to be running around looking bad per usual.

Well.... you should be a prophet

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And China has KR players as well.

That said, doesn't every major sport do that? We have Spanish players in the English football teams. And Brazilian ones in the Spanish / Italian ones. Dutch players in the NBA / MBL. The list goes on.
    I dont know how football (soccer) works but for NBA NFL NHL there arent separate leagues for continents. The NBA is just the NBA and the best players around the globe will play there, every other place playing basketball is doing so on a lower tier of competition. The LCS doesnt seem to rank EU or NA as higher competition so I dont understand the purpose of having a EU LCS if americans can play in it and vice versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    The teams are based in EU. Same as for football. Ajax is based in Amsterdam, no matter who is playing there. Same as FC Barcelona is based in, you guessed it, Barcelona. Their entire team can be foreigners, the team is based in their country and participates in that League. Same as the LA Lakers don't only have players from LA in them.