Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Rest in peace Hai never forget.

Real question here is... who's going to replace him?

People keep saying Incarnation but I doubt they'd just get some random solo queue god instead of a good player who can also shotcall.
    It'd be pretty good if they got someone like Easyhoon over from Korea though, if they have the money. (More a supportive midlaner, as opposed to the 'carry' midlaner Faker).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    He had two pretty bad splits in a row, and frankly was the weak link of the team recently. They would have likely won the split and the playoffs with a different one, that's how big of a difference it would make I feel. It's sort of like how I feel TSM will always be held back with Dyrus, he isn't necessarily bad but they just play an inferior meta with him (island top every game). It sucks for him, considering he was such a big part of their meteoric rise, but I understand the decision from him and team.
    If they had replaced him halfway through this split, they wouldn't be in the finals. Hai does alot of the shotcalling, which is the fundamentals of how a team works mid to late game. Have a new mid laner and having to have someone else pick up the shotcalling entirely would have been a hit to them. Probably would have lost in semis.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Goodbye Hai.
    I don't care too much for C9, but Hai was never really known of his strong laning plays or amazing duel ability, he was a far more team orientated player, and sure that's great but it only gets you so far, as we saw in world and most recent playoffs. I actually think he's lost almost all of his lane match ups against a respected midlaner. And that shit just doesn't fly.

15+ Year Old Account
    IB4 C9 Faker

Jaykay...there really aren't any (available) strong NA midlaners right now.

Language barriers are an issue, so its really only EU to pick from.

C9 Froggen - its happening
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    C9 Froggen - its happening
    I doubt Froggen would leave the 'superteam' that he made and is centered around him, lol.
    Apparently Incarnation has been on C9 before as a coach, so I could see it happening. (EU SoloQueue god that wrecks even Froggen/Febiven)

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    If they had replaced him halfway through this split, they wouldn't be in the finals. Hai does alot of the shotcalling, which is the fundamentals of how a team works mid to late game. Have a new mid laner and having to have someone else pick up the shotcalling entirely would have been a hit to them. Probably would have lost in semis.
    Replacing midway through a season no matter what tends to be a bad idea, but I can see them not having been as good this season with a replacement. But once they get one and someone with decent shot calling emerges I think they will be fine. They have the ability to play as a team really well, and so once they find a competitive mid laner they will be top tier I feel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I doubt Froggen would leave the 'superteam' that he made and is centered around him, lol.
    Apparently Incarnation has been on C9 before as a coach, so I could see it happening. (EU SoloQueue god that wrecks even Froggen/Febiven)
    All very true...I was just making a jest.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/66479286

confirmed?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Results of the promotion tournament:

Roccat and Giants from EU and Dignitas from NA retain their LCS spots. After having beaten Winterfox, Team Dragon Knights will take their place in the Summer NALCS split. Honestly, none of the teams really impressed me too much. The teams who had to fight for their spot will probably remain near the bottom of the table and I don't think TDK is really gonna make a splash in NA either.

R.I.P Winterfox....

always thought altec was amazing adc... him geting relegated is just... unfortunate... :/
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Just throwing it out there.

C9 Pobelter?

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    R.I.P Winterfox....

always thought altec was amazing adc... him geting relegated is just... unfortunate... :/
    Wanna know why they are called Winterfox? Because we won't be seeing them in the summer! Not my burn, but still a good one.

On the other hand, very happy to see Alex Ich back

Apparently Alex Ich was just a sub and is going to be on a challenger team with Crumbz.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post

C9 Pobelter?
    Why would C9 want to downgrade?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post

C9 Pobelter?
    I hope not. The one dumber move would be to recruit shiphtur.

Honestly, I could see C9 Alex Ich. He has the experience to shot call like Hai and has shown that mechanically he still has what it takes to compete. It would be a good fit imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I hope not. The one dumber move would be to recruit shiphtur.
    I know it wont happen. I was joking around since they lost in relegations.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Honestly, I could see C9 Alex Ich. He has the experience to shot call like Hai and has shown that mechanically he still has what it takes to compete. It would be a good fit imo.
    Alex Ich would sure be interesting for C9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    This I was thinking of as well. It might also be one of the few options Alex would even consider, currently, based on his Facebook post.

Though I think it'll wind up being Incarnati0n, but I don't think anyone really has an idea how he will perform as shotcaller or on LAN.

So Helios and Altec left WFX and Avalon will probably follow his brother. That leaves Gleeb and Notorious POB without a team, where do you think they could land? Honestly, I don't see Gleeb really getting on another team. Don't get me wrong, I like him, but no teams are looking for supports right now. POB on the other hand could potentially end up somewhere, he is good enough. The problem is, where though? He'll probably be trying out for C9, but that is it. CLG is reportedly keeping Link(god knows why).

Oh ya, and SkumbagKrepo announced his retirement as well, hopefully he'll land a gig as a caster or analyst for Rito

10+ Year Old Account
    He heavily hinted towards a casting gig.

And honestly, for all the hype Pobelter's been getting, he's nowhere near good enough to be on a top team.

What the actual shit happen to Elements this split. They went from World contenders to flop...