Page 1 of 25
... LastLast
    Deleted

The LCS Season 5 Thread

Who's your team? Who're you hyped up for?

Used to be a CLG support in S4 but I dont know if my Heart can take this anymore.

Deleted
    with all the rosterchanges, it's going to be a cool season i think.
    I'm going with C9 for NA and alliance for EUW, don't know their new names atm though

I'm just happy the OGN VODs are available for free now!
    If you haven't seen it here is the sickest engage I've ever seen from Samsung v Jin Air.

I've never had a "team" in the LCS really, but I'd like to see CLG have a good season.
    Probably root for Alliance in Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    C9 (as usual) in NA. Probably UoL in EU. Will always remain a Gambit fanboi, but it's a bit hard to remain a fan if only 2/5ths of the 'real' line up is playing.

In NA C9 and Liquid and in EU All and SK.

TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM. But for EU ive fallen in love with UoL. I think they will contend with alliance.

Is there anywhere to see all the rosters?
    I have been trying to keep up with most of the changes but I think I have failed x.x and there are new teams.

o wow....i feel pretty stupid lol
    Well thanks for that, totally forgot I could check more than the standings on the site

In case people are not aware you can watch the OGN/LCK VODs for free now at twitch.tv/riotgames

I was an LMQ fan last year, so automatically I'm a team Impulse fan

Elements and UoL are probably my favorite EU teams, and I guess C9 for NA. Still miss the old CLG.eu.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

As a Samsung fan, kinda hard to find a team to support now. The new Samsung roster seems they could be interesting, but far too new to tell at this stage. The KR scene as a whole feels a little lacking compared to normal (as expected with all the transfers), so probably wait a few more weeks before I find a team I really want to support there. Only thing that really airs Australia time anyway, so end up watching OGN/LCK mostly.

For NA LCS, I'd have to say C9 probably, followed by underdog Team 8. C9 always seem to do well without changing their roster/resorting to imports, and it's what I liked a lot about the old M5 too.

EU LCS, ehhhhh. Likely Gambit if I had to pick one, but that's purely because of being my original team when I first started watching competitive, not so much their recent performance. My interest in EU LCS hasn't really been there since S3 sadly.

I'm a TSM fan, have been since I saw them first play against M5 at IEM Kiev years ago. The roster may have changed, but I still rep them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Najin seems like it could be fun in OGN.

Deleted
    Elements aka Alliance all the way and for NA TSM so you can hear oddone say "TSMMMMM" when they win and stuffs like that

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Gambit for EU still M5 in my head(cry). Although mad love for Froggen so Alliance close second
    TSM for NA

First elements game, Wickd still with his one champ pool

Deleted
    fanatic is wrecking them hard

edit. Dat irelia score

edit 2. gotta admit wp Fanatic, very nice play to see
    Last edited by mmoca910246326; 2015-01-22 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    Oh my. Who would have thought that the new Fnatic roster would be so damn coordinated. Never saw that coming. Props to them.