Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    So excited for the NALCS with week! I get to see it IN PERSON on Sunday! TSM vs. C9 hype!
    Unfortunately its only hype IF TSM loses to coast, if they beat coast, then they guaranteed a bye, so they wont care really much about the c9 game <_<

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    So excited for the NALCS with week! I get to see it IN PERSON on Sunday! TSM vs. C9 hype!
    You better get a sign that says 4KhazModan!! Wearing Green or atleast Sceptile up

Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post
    You better get a sign that says 4KhazModan!! Wearing Green or atleast Sceptile up
    I can wear my Ironforge Anvils shirt, it is green. That's the best I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post
    Make a sign, DO EET
    I'm going with my Uni's LoL club and I think we are bringing a sign.

Little late to the party on this one, and also sort of unknowing. But in that game of TSM vs CST, where Bjerg played Urgot mid, CST started a bit interesting. I've never before seen a Sion start against Raptors and actually die - what happened there? Don't think I quite got what they were doing - did he survive, did he not waste time, why did he do it? He took monsters the jungler could have taken instead.

Someone care to enlighten me?
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    It is for a quick level two. Let raptors kill you, let the Sion passive kick in, murder raptor camp, respawn, teleport to lane, bully your lane opponent with a level advantage. Sion is a lane bully as is. With this crap it makes him even more obnoxious to lane against.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    It is for a quick level two. Let raptors kill you, let the Sion passive kick in, murder raptor camp, respawn, teleport to lane, bully your lane opponent with a level advantage. Sion is a lane bully as is. With this crap it makes him even more obnoxious to lane against.
    Ah, nice! Does this require some kind of specific rune / mastery combo?
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Just die and kill stuff.

I've always wondered why the opposing team doesn't just send their support or something to AA Sion once to get kill credit when he does that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you need to know which camp he is starting on (Krugs, Gromp, Wolves and Raptor camp are all viable options) as well as ensure that the jungler isn't in that general vicinity. If you wind up in a 2v2 situation, you will likely also be on the other side of the map and in an 1v2 situation, he might not even start on your side of the map.

come watch me and my team play in semis in oceania pro league tonight in 2hours

http://www.twitch.tv/riotgamesoceania/profile
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

./Puts on DireWolf shirt

GO TEAM!

./popcorn
    Last edited by Misjudged Maaanwell; 2015-04-01 at 07:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    come watch me and my team play in semis in oceania pro league tonight in 2hours

http://www.twitch.tv/riotgamesoceania/profile
    I was asleep, curse being awake at normal hours in the US. Did you guys win?

- - - Updated - - -

Since we have a pro on our forums, http://oce.lolesports.com/articles/s...lves-vs-legacy
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    No discussion at all on these matches, eh?

I suppose there isn't a whole lot worth talking about from NA this weekend. Saint's mechanics (lack thereof) were on display. Impact is still a world-class top laner. CLG continues to disappoint in the postseason. Piglet and the rest of TL are surging. All games / matches went as predicted.

Small point of irony: Riot did a big Doublelift vs. Piglet bit prior to the match. They interviewed both players, and LiftLift said something along the lines of how Piglet came into NA talking trash and ended up not doing well at first. DL has been one of the biggest trash talkers throughout his career and he got rick-rolled by a superior ADC. There was one specific teamfight I recall where Piglet (as Graves) orb-walked through the chaos to get within range to ult DL, grabbing the killin blow. He was straight up gunning for him the entire series, and it was fantastic to watch.

However, our friends across the pond left me screaming "HOLY SHIT GODYR AND SHACO."

Good luck against the soloQ nightmare clown this week boys.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2015-04-06 at 01:03 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post

I suppose there isn't a whole lot worth talking about from NA this weekend. Saint's mechanics (lack thereof) were on display. Impact is still a world-class top laner. CLG continues to disappoint in the postseason. Piglet and the rest of TL are surging. All games / matches went as predicted.

Small point of irony: Riot did a big Doublelift vs. Piglet bit prior to the match. They interviewed both players, and LiftLift said something along the lines of how Piglet came into NA talking trash and ended up not doing well at first. DL has been one of the biggest trash talkers throughout his career and he got rick-rolled by a superior ADC. There was one specific teamfight I recall where Piglet (as Graves) orb-walked through the chaos to get within range to ult DL, grabbing the killin blow. He was straight up gunning for him the entire series, and it was fantastic to watch.

However, our friends across the pond left me screaming "HOLY SHIT GODYR AND SHACO."

As a Shaco main I love seeing him in the LCS but at the same time it's awful trying to get my position currently. I used to be able to get it majority of the time and now it's becoming very difficult.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post

EU has always been the better region for weird picks, when comparing it to NA. Keane has been spicing it up in NA lately, but we won't see any of that anymore seeing as they're out of the playoffs.

I personally like the LPL right now, since some teams are out there to just throw their games as hard as possible while still being within the rules.
    They're already bringing out the Garen top, MF/Ashe bottom, Galio and even Kha'zix jungle.
    It's pretty damn glorious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    As a Shaco main I love seeing him in the LCS but at the same time it's awful trying to get my position currently. I used to be able to get it majority of the time and now it's becoming very difficult.
    That's because everyone wants to instalock that tank jungler for the freelo.
    A very fun meta for anyone that isn't an ADC :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    New BC will help with that. Better believe I'mma running that thing on Trist.

Deleted
    @OPL
    Rest in peace Dire Wolves, you tried...
    Soulstrikes stop feeding
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    New BC will help with that. Better believe I'mma running that thing on Trist.
    Still won't do enough damage though.
    Tank top/jungle tankyness kicks in way before you even have the damage to deal with them, and if you go for LW second when your team has no op jungle tanks the enemy carry will just murder you 1v1.

Only possibilities for adcs here are:
    - Play Kog/Vayne and still do damage no matter what tankyness they get.
    - Play Tristana and kill their Nexus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Too bad Kog is horrendous in soloQ.

Or maybe I'm horrendous in soloQ?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.