Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im happy about this. The music in the garrisons is so overbearing and full of war. That makes sense, but Im in y garrison over 50% of the time. I dont want to have that tense music playing while fishing or just chilling out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its funny because you can play pretty much any music you want already with a macro.

STORM EARTH AND FIRE, HEED MY CALL! Dun dun dung dussdsfusufusfu /headbanging, wipes raid.
    You're a towel.

Pretty much. This was probably a fairly trivial thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainn View Post
    It seems like a waste, but hopefully it didn't take them too long to implement. knowing them however....
    Most of the tech was probably already in place anyway, they likely only needed to add an interface to let players choose what to play. So... maybe a few hours, tops.

Deleted
    if we can get or buy music for the jukebox I think its a great fun thing lol , if u don't listen to the in game music then theres no need to cry about it since u wont be listening to it then. I'll be getting dalaran music as my first track

I can never understand why people get so upset by things that added. Do they not realise millions of other people play the game and not every feature is designed with you in mind.

Just be happy for the people who will enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaile- View Post
    I can never understand why people get so upset by things that added. Do they not realise millions of other people play the game and not every feature is designed with you in mind.

And really, about the time investment ... probably an intern could have whipped this up over lunch.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Haven't used in-game sounds, other than addon ones, since I started playing... too annoying. This one's gonna cost us a tier anyway.
    ^ this - other than for important cut scenes, have had sound enabled only maybe half a dozen times for a short period in over seven years...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Haven't used in-game sounds, other than addon ones, since I started playing... too annoying. This one's gonna cost us a tier anyway.
    Stop using this stupid joke.

As a big WoW music fan I'm really looking forward to this.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Theres already a music player addon, it lets you play any sound of the game ingame.
    I used this back in Cata i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Of-the-horde View Post
    Theres already a music player addon, it lets you play any sound of the game ingame.
    I used this back in Cata i think.
    Macros and addons won't let others hear the music you're playing
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Not sure I would use the feature a lot, but does seem a good idea
    Just wondering ow you actually obtain them tho when it's announced, could be it for example for grizzly hills complete the grizzly hills zone wide quest achievement

It would be really cool if this jukebox could somehow play the music files you have on your PC. Similar to how Independence FM worked in GTA4 for PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    And really, about the time investment ... probably an intern could have whipped this up over lunch.
    This. At this point with WoW, it's safe to assume that if something that isn't a major system (like Garrisons or account wide BoA's) is added to the game, it was because it took minimal effort to implement.

This is probably the single most inventive idea they have had since flex raiding.
    The fact that the game has TONS of sound files, yet you can only ever listen to one in game is such a disservice to the depth of the artists that have contributed to the game.
    Especially if they make this into a small mini game, I will LOVE this feature.
    The kicker? I haven't played the game with sound on since classic.
    I will be turning it on now just to experience this great feature. Hoping they go all out with it, but I understand if it starts small.

OP if you are 12 please just unsub.
    Getting tired of people needlessly insulting WoW for its every feature when they can't even create a coherent sentence.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Well it better be jukebox like "a playlist" where i can listen to my songs...and not only in garrison ...but everywhere...WoW has some nice music but i clearly like my own...and there are times i can't alt-tab to change song if for some reason i don't want to listen the one in the list.
    I know i'm asking tooo much...but hell it would be one of the best additions so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaile- View Post

my issue is they add shit like this when there are classes that are broken and classes that are op and ashran bugs yet they would rather add little shit things like this, if you want to listen to music turn wow music off load youtube put your favorite music on repaet dnt need wasted development time on something like this shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Huh ? So confused.
    What don't you understand? Some people playing WoW don't have PCs.

Deleted
    Im massively excited about this. Barrens/grizzly hills and Thunderbluff music all day long One happy cow inc

10+ Year Old Account
    OP has a lot of pent up anger. Maybe had a traumatic experience with video game sounds.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

is the jukebox able to play only the game ambient music or you can load external mp3? if it is the last i cannot wait for the thread : " i entered a someone garrison today for a 40 man boss and that guy was playing Justin Bieber"
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.