Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

[Speculation] Would you guys pay real money for rush work orders?

Apparently rush work orders are gonna be related to khadgars watch(not 100% sure on the name) the item in beta and will be sold on the store. So are you going to pay real money to get 5 work orders/ follower mission done instantly ?¨

Mod-note: Right, as we have had no actual links of content for discussion or the original topic of the OP to be supported, I will turn this thread a little around as a speculation thread. 'Would you guys pay real money for rush work orders?'. Please take notice to the older part of the discussion, no source or further feedback was given to claim this to be a real subject of reaction instead of speculation.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2015-01-11 at 11:22 PM.

I've seen no evidence of this.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

Really? Do you have a link?

calling bullshit until you have any source/proof.

This was a item that was going to cost real money to speed up work orders several people were discussing in trade as it was in beta , and now that I seen it 6.1 ptr I'm starting to believe it. Does anyone remember the name of item in beta it was khadgars something. Quite a few people on my server were talking about this.

This is literally the first I'm hearing of this. Sounds like someone fed you false information.

Stood in the Fire Larsadius Rex's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They said there would be no micro transactions in garrisons. What brand is your tinfoil hat made of?
    -----------------------------------------------
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”

Still waiting on that source. And just in case this is somehow legit: fuck no. Not paying money for shit else but game time and a character service, if needed.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

There are items that rush work orders on front page, but nowhere does it say that they are micro-transactions (and Blizz said there'd be no micro-transactions).

So yeah.....

Sauce or GTFO.

The items are on the frontpage. Obviously nobody knows with certainty yet how they are going to be attainable but of course the in game store would be one possibility that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsardion Vaergrim View Post
    They said there would be no micro transactions in garrisons. What brand is your tinfoil hat made of?
    All I'm saying is don't be surprised it is activision blizzard. It's not like it was one troll it was like 10 ppl talking about it. No one was in beta and remembers the garrison item?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    These are much more likely to be dropped items than store purchased. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they will be store purchased with nothing pointing to that so far at all. In fact Blizz has said the similar items (gametime vouchers) would be drops, so it's far more likely that these will be as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsardion Vaergrim View Post
    They've said a lot of shit and later changed their minds.

Maybe its for the asian market and the "pay per minute" model? Don't they get XP buff potions from their shop and the like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeshock View Post
    All I'm saying is don't be surprised it is activision blizzard. It's not like it was one troll it was like 10 ppl talking about it. No one was in beta and remembers the garrison item?
    So your making stuff up. Cool story

10+ Year Old Account
    Irrelevant nonsense until source is presented.

Quote Originally Posted by dean771 View Post
    So your making stuff up. Cool story
    No people were talking about it I'm not making it up.

if anything is for the asian market that has to pay by the hour not NA / EU markets... to which I don't care. I will be buying the game time tokens to sell in the AH though!
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I won't ever pay money for any in-game "advantage".
    The only thing I would ever pay for are a subscription and account services such as character transfers or race changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    if anything is for the asian market that has to pay by the hour not NA / EU markets... to which I don't care. I will be buying the game time tokens to sell in the AH though!
    Same here , I will buy the game time tokens