Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Expert View Post
    You have yet to post anything of substance. Show me the link to something "false and/or photoshopped" on foxnews.com or stfu. Or is the wittle wiberal gonna cry after his attempt to sound intelligent fails?
    i will when you post something of substance.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Apparently Conservatives watching any news fail Ideology Questions as well...How peculiar.
    So you're not clever enough to realize that businessinsider is a left-slanted website that is going to post propaganda that appeals to its audience of non-thinkers? What next, a link to slate as "evidence" that something you believe in is true?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Don't be sorry for me just cause you trust the liberal media. Sorry but that is what I infer from your post.
    1) It's always easier to blame the other guy than to take responsibility for thinking for yourself.

2) This happened days ago. Fox News's ratings have been dropping like a stone in the air because of it, and so have Dish subscriber numbers.

3) This is simply a contract dispute. Dish does this every few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    1) It's always easier to blame the other guy than to take responsibility for thinking for yourself.

2) This happened days ago. Fox News's ratings have been dropping like a stone in the air because of it, and so have Dish subscriber numbers.

3) This is simply a contract dispute. Dish does this every few months.
    i was kind of hoping it was because fox's ratings were dropping enough that it was finally in danger of going under............ONE CAN HOPE.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i will when you post something of substance.
    So where's the link, little girl? You stated that Fox News is lying - show me the lies. Why are you stalling? Go to their website and pick out a link that is lying. If they only lie, then ANY link should be a lie, right? That's your position - now back it up, fool.

So you're not clever enough to realize that businessinsider is a left-slanted website that is going to post propaganda that appeals to its audience of non-thinkers? What next, a link to slate as "evidence" that something you believe in is true?
    Your committal to reject findings based on where they came from is, quite ironically, exactly what you claim you be pushing against. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your contribution to this thread is just facetious rabble-rousing, though.

You have yet to post anything of substance. Show me the link to something "false and/or photoshopped" on foxnews.com or stfu. Or is the wittle wiberal gonna cry after his attempt to sound intelligent fails?
    Umm... OK.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/insi..._on_obamacare/

So where's the link, little girl? You stated that Fox News is lying - show me the lies. Why are you stalling? Go to their website and pick out a link that is lying. If they only lie, then ANY link should be a lie, right? That's your position - now back it up, fool.
    I see you're physically unable to click on the wiki link where they've provided several sources examples of FOX News even apologizing for specific stories that were aired that were false.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm reluctant to say FOX should just disappear. Do I dislike it? Yes. However, its really the only source of conservative tv out there, and I'm not a fan of media becoming an echo chamber.

They need to stop being so hyperbolic, and find some consistency and truthiness, but there's nothing wrong with having a conservative view on things.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Dish networking is dropping FOX NEWS. Welcome to the censorship of American media. I am outraged!!!
    This really shows how ignorant you are and how fake Fox News is. Contract disputes is not censorship no matter what RED ALERT WARNING WARNING their website flashes.
    American media largely started censorship when Fox created their news network. Journalists don't draw conclusions, they just give the facts. Fox largely draws conclusions and call their news people "commentators" so they aren't held to journalism standards. They have had some legitimate journalists though in their time but they don't get primetime slots.
    Ratings are more important than news and I think the recent Anchorman 2 movie (among others previously) really show this. Fox News is a pile of garbage and shouldn't be considered as standard in any channel line up. My local Fox station even had a contract problem and now is on a different channel. Their brand of entertainment disguised as news is toxic to the evolution of american society.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're rebuttal is little more than whining, followed by a generic litany of terms you heard in "debate class". Fox News doesn't cheerlead for the left and the left can't stand it. It's that simple. If you think that they're little more than a tabloid, go to their website and link to a "fake" story with a "photoshopped" picture. It should be easy for you to find, right? I mean all they say is lies...
    There is no mainstream left wing news in the US.

Because liberals aren't smart enough to know that faux is pronounced "foe" and not "fawks"?
    It's a play on words. Something educated people should know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    heres a starting point. enlighten yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_New..._controversies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    lol thats the exact link i was just looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I call and raise you,

10+ Year Old Account
    Since discussions based on Fox news never end well, and this thread started out as a pretty blatant attempt to stir the pot in the first place, going to just close it down here before it goes fully bad.

Closed.