Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyu View Post
    In theory, mfd is better, in practice anticipation is better. If RVS never proccs an additional combopoint so you get overcapped, yes, MFD is better, but that will most likely never happen, anticipation is also better because you can delay your insight (use 2-3 more sinister strikes, maybe hitting 1 insight deeper before double eviscerating).
    You are expected to lose CP to RvS procs. MfD is still better.

I guess its a question of how many CP points you lose to RvS procs. Either way MfD has gave me more dps, but Shadow Reflection hasn't. Is SR suppsed to be a gain over zest?

Quote Originally Posted by kymlalu View Post
    I preffer combat because i like that spec but sub rogue is more rogue-feel for me. So this causes me little dilema because i play combat most. In sub spec i am aware that i do more mistakes than in combat.
    If you prefer sub then by all means go for it, just be warned that it's more involved than combat, and if you're struggling with uptimes on certain things like you seem to be, could be challenging for you in sub. Personally I prefer combat, and I feel any major issues have already been touched on by others here. Cooldown usage and uptimes (especially SnD) will at least get you on the way to better numbers.

Also I'm 100% behind Anticipation over mfD, especially for the OP. It'll give you more leniency especially if you're still sort of trying to get better at combat, and maybe even Venom rush just so it's one less thing you need to worry about for the time being.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons