Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Arms has interaction just because of colossus smash.

Arms is 100x more fun than Fury(mindless button spamming) especially since every fight besides butcher has additional targets.
    CS isn't interaction, it's just a button you press on cooldown. It has zero impact on your rotation (other than "Press this first") and since Arms doesn't have an attack off GCD, you can't do anything during the CS debuff other than what you would do if it wasn't there. CS could do the same damage and have no debuff and Arms would play exactly the same.

If I don't have charge or rage to spend, right clicking a mob is the more horrific gameplay in the history of ever.

The only people I have read that like the arms rotation is the Brony crew.

If they made slam baseline like it was in mop it would be tolerable, but i guess they didnt want to spend 5 more minutes to come up with another lvl 45 talent. I mean it took them a year to design siegebreaker.

I don't know how they managed to dumb down arms and fury so much... on the other hand the tanking specs is a blast in this expansion.

I have to agree that rage isn't particularly interesting anymore with DPS spec and makes you think less about your action. The new talent are a good addition but rage management are what made the specs fun and the only specs left with any sort of management is protection..

Instead of giving us Overpowering Strikes in the form of our old ability Overpower!! Our filler is now freakin Whirlwind where we are spinning around like Ballerina's more so then a Fury Warrior ever did. WW has always been more of a Fury thing.

Arms is very fun now with the thunder clap buff.

WoD Arms isn't terrible. It's a little boring, but it isn't bad.