Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjaw View Post
    Jeez dude, you didn't know what a goldsink was. It's not a big deal, no need to get embarrassed.
    im aware of what a goldsink is. but the fact he caught me on a bad day while just typing it out and forgot about this thread the day after. i see it more pathetic that he only posted in the thread to correct something.

just like you are doing right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

So can anyone confirm or share that after you build the AH and if you choose to temporarily demolish the Trading Post can you rebuild it and still have the AH?

I want to put my Trading Post in the other plot (pretty OCD yeah yeah) and I also want to rebuild my inn once a week so I can fill in the followers I need via the weekly. But I don't want to do it if I lose my AH that I farmed for (yes I farmed the parts in Ashran I didn't buy them).

Does the AH stay? Anyone?

Sadly for these prices it isnt worth building. I made an alt, picked up engineering, and got a port to pandaria. The little corner next to the stairs has an AH, personal bank, guild bank, mailbox and vendor within 3 steps of each other. The parts always sell. Time to keep cashing in.

I have all other pieces except that single module from Trashcan which sells for 130000 gold per piece, and I can't grind Trashcan because my computer could not handle the lag right now. Really stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

I have it, very convenient, didn't try to destroy/rebuild.
    Feral4Life since 2005
    cpu: Intel i9-9900K mobo: ASUS Maximus XI Extreme
    cooling: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro gpu: ASUS RTX-2080 Ti
    ssd: Samsung 970Pro, 960 Evo, 860 Evo sound: sadly onboard
    case: Silverstone Fortress 2 Limited Edition (WRI) (I love that beauty)
    ram: 32G G.Skill 3200 C14 display: ACER X27 (G-Sync HDR IPS)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanoku View Post
    So can anyone confirm or share that after you build the AH and if you choose to temporarily demolish the Trading Post can you rebuild it and still have the AH?

I want to put my Trading Post in the other plot (pretty OCD yeah yeah) and I also want to rebuild my inn once a week so I can fill in the followers I need via the weekly. But I don't want to do it if I lose my AH that I farmed for (yes I farmed the parts in Ashran I didn't buy them).

The garrison transfers over to the PTR and you can try there if anyone wants to test and report back

Deleted
    its good its hard to farm otherwise 50% of players won't leave garrison...

Who cares about AH in garrison, already one at nearly every inn or rested zone

I love AH parts, its free extra money for every alt that has a TP, sometimes just a few hundred gold, sometimes a lottery ticket win from doing garrison campaign, invasion or crapran.

I sell them to idiots that actually care about sitting at the AH in their garrison, bank alts are almost as old as the game (those tiny tiny bags and endless crap items) and self-mail has been instant for a long time.

The "extra" time it takes to send and retrieve mail is saved elevenfold by centralizing all your sales and disposable inventory through 1 character. Just playing the salvage game and doing things in the world I have to empty my active character's bags more than once a session at times, if I stopped to micromanage AH each time it would really really suck.

I'm actually surprised they haven't done some kind of sliding cost on sending mail to try and bleed gold from the game, but it probably panned very poorly with a focus test or something. Then again in WoD they have pretty much given up caring about the economy and just treat it like any of the other currencies as everything is very gold positive in the long run, esp garrisons. Though they do now give reliable gold to the type of player that could never seem to save on their own in previous expansions ("gosh I'm always poor, rarely have over 10k") so that is something I guess. They still cry that completing a garrison takes 20k or so but anyone that fails to do so is very short sighted.

10+ Year Old Account
    The parts that drop in zones. Level 100 only mobs?
    Good Ashran farming spot?

I doubt I'll ever have it, way too expensive IMO, especially considering that flying to Stormshield takes 2 minutes and HSing takes 10 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

No. Never had it. Never would farm it. Never would buy it. Considering you can easily teleport into your Ashran capital and use Ah there, wasting 100+k gold on Garrison AH is madness. Spoken by a man who have more than 3 gold caps earned from AH play over these years...
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Sanoku View Post

You can just pick one up and drop it on the other to swap spots.

10+ Year Old Account
    The AH in the garrison is just a convenience thing. That's really about it. I, personally, like to actually get out of my garrison every once in a blue moon and travel around the World...of Warcraft so I don't mind going to SW or IF or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then