Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Yep, hunters are very strong at 1v1 and random bgs all the way to 100. You'll spend a bit of time kissing the ground while gearing up at 100 as rogues with burst of skill and ferals can really reck you at low gear levels but once you get geared they become just a little bit more difficult than the other melee.

Warriors, monks and frost dks are lol, you can do them without even dropping below 75%. Rogues and ferals a bit trickier but you shouldn't lose to them.

Your bane is the balance druid, they do too much damage with just instants and heal like healers, you just can't break the fucking owls.
    I hear other hunters have problems with shadow priests. Personally, I haven't yet encountered a spriest that could beat me in 1v1, but I see plenty of hunters making mistakes against spriests like allowing them to get near enough to drop a fear on them, so I guess it's all a matter of skill, not class mechanics.

And if you like playing gimps in order to enjoy pvp, do us a favor and reroll some crap like ww monk or enh shaman, too many hunters anyway.
    maybe in a duel or bg this is true don't take that logic to arena though

"Hunters are so OP in bgs !! "

find myself a RBG > proceed to stay 15 minutes sitting on the flag .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semlar View Post
    I'd just like to point out that you're being outdamaged by a deathknight in a screenshot that's supposed to be showcasing how overpowered hunters are.

3 of the other hunters in your battleground did less than half of your damage, which is odd because by your logic their class should be the only factor in determining how much damage they do.

Here, let me try..

Wow, 20 killing blows! But wait a minute, there's a feral druid with a third of my kills and more than twice my damage done?

It's almost as if there are other factors involved!
    Easy to achieve this.Specc MM enter in random BG and start enjoy on your killshots killing blow steals maybe you can get to 2/3 of drood damage also

Deleted
    Random BGs show you basically nothing about balance. Ranged classes in general are stronger in random BGs because of uncoordinated play and being able to evade the melee train easier. Hunters are especially good because they can still survive when 3 melee focus them without being healed, just because they can kite so well.

It changes dramatically with coordinated play. In Rated BG's Hunters are actually not a big thing. In arenas they are currently good because they profit a lot from the caster/melee imbalance. Hunters are strong vs. melee but weak against DoT casters (Boomkins, Shadow Priests and especially Warlocks). The fact that only Warlocks are good in 3v3 right now among those and melee are all over the place creates the illusion of hunters being op at the moment.

If anything about hunters is op its their low CD on instant traps, but this has hardly any effect on random bg scoreboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    I've been leveling my Hunter from 90-100 primarily through BG's, and quite frankly I am finding the whole class disgustingly overpowered. I'm a good player, but that can't be the sole reason for how my class is performing so well compared to the others on that scoreboard, the difference is huge. This is every BG I do, not just this one, my damage just seems crazy. If either my team (Alliance) or the Horde have 4/5 Hunters then the opposite team can just forget about even trying. Not only is the damage mental, but my mobility is unparalleled and I don't have a hard time killing anything, only Disc priests are a little annoying.
    In leveling BGs, Hunters are stupidly overpowered.

Furthermore, absolutely everything is broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.