Imperial Agent plot question (SPOILERS)

I have a question for anyone who's played a light-side imperial agent.

I just completed the Voss section of our personal story and I'm a little worried, because as a light-sided character, I had to marry a Voss in order to get access to some documents. Granted, it was an arranged marriage, and I never actually romanced him or anything. But I'm concerned this marriage will effectively block my capacity to flirt or romance anyone else.

When I played on my Jedi Knight, the moment I started the romance with Kira, I was never able to flirt with anyone else. Will this happen to my agent too? is this minor marriage thingie gonna block me from flirting with anyone else? or doing the Lana Beniko mini-romance on the Revan expansion?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't say for sure tbh but my Imperial Agent has been in that fake marriage, flirted with dozens of women, including Lana Beniko and Raina Temple (my romanced companion) never once "contested" my deviations from how shall i put it.. Relation with her. Plus flirting with NPCs is usually a tool for the Agent to get his/her way.

No marring the Voss will not affect your relationship with Kaylio.

Nor will Lana affect your flirting with Kaylio

The marriage to the Voss has zero impact on flirtation options in the rest of the game.