Equipment Manager just died

Just a little while ago I finished my daily assault for apexxis crystals, and since my garrison hearthstone was still on cd, I hit a fp and flew back. On the way, I got disconnected from wow. When i logged back in, I quickly noticed that my equipment sets were missing from my hotbars. I keep a few sets... one for fishing gear, one for pvp, one for pve, etc. All of them were gone from the hotbar. I opened up the equipment manager and all the saved sets were gone. I've attempted to recreate the sets and it doesn't work. It won't create a new set. I've disabled all my addons, but the result is still the same. Anyone else experiencing this?

It happens all the time. Same with favorite mounts/pets/toys. Just restart WoW and it'll fix itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Never seen blizzard ui bugged before. Maybe I do not look careful enough. I would try two things if disabling 3rd party addons is not working

Make sure all addons are disabled
    1) Delete cache and try it
    2) Delete all blizzard addons and try it.

Blizzard addons are autogenerated so I very much doubt the generation is an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Never seen blizzard ui bugged before. Maybe I do not look careful enough. I would try two things if disabling 3rd party addons is not working

Make sure all addons are disabled
    1) Delete cache and try it
    2) Delete all blizzard addons and try it.

Blizzard addons are autogenerated so I very much doubt the generation is an issue.
    Wow, you should work for Blizzard support. The classic "Delete your WTF folder and your issue you will be fixed" line.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Wow, you should work for Blizzard support.
    I just noticed what I've done...

Deleted
    Change the zone, relog and the saved sets will reappear. Happens to me all the time.
    Last edited by mmoc3084e27e77; 2015-01-11 at 05:04 PM.

Like said, usually a relog fixes it, I've never had the issue go past that. Had it happen to me for the first time since like early MoP last night after a random disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Wow, you should work for Blizzard support. The classic "Delete your WTF folder and your issue you will be fixed" line.
    Thanks for reminding me...

The last time I was on the WoW EU Tech Support forum and decided I'd like to help somebody who had flickering graphics and corruption issues, I got into a fight with an MVP who was telling him to remove his WTF (not cache!) folder.

The real issue was, obviously, that his GPU was overheating.

/reload can work sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    Thanks for reminding me...

The last time I was on the WoW EU Tech Support forum and decided I'd like to help somebody who had flickering graphics and corruption issues, I got into a fight with an MVP who was telling him to remove his WTF (not cache!) folder.

The real issue was, obviously, that his GPU was overheating.
    WTF keeps addon information. I wouldn't remove it in any case...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just relog. It happens to me often. Don't delete anything, even the stock UI can have this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    WTF keeps addon information. I wouldn't remove it in any case...
    It also does contain config.WTF, which I suggested he could try removing.

But yeah, telling people to remove their entire WTF folder because of graphics corruption is insane.

Btw I have the issue the OP describes as well sometimes. I'm pretty sure it's a bug - just type "/reload ui" in the chat to make the problem go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet another reason why Outfitter is still king.

you know you do shit job when your own inbuild addons start to fail, GJ blizzard, cant even make your own shit work