Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chivolence View Post
    You can crusader strike also
    Eternal Flame/Light of Dawn isn't worth wasting mana on Crusader Strike.

HP generation is gimped though. HP for Holy Paladins is just there to provide some free healing at times. You shouldn't go out of your way to generate it(you can't anyway.)

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Radiance is terrible design and number wise. Make it a viable tool in AoE situations or give it a CD and bring back the pre DS Radiance (which was really unique, you could adjust your positioning etc.).
    It is a viable tool in aoe situations? I don't understand why people think it's not. It could use a VERY slight mana cost reduction; but that's it.
    Last edited by Rorschachs; 2015-01-14 at 08:21 AM.

I played holy in MOP briefly, but I just can't get into the holy power thing, and by the sounds of it is worse off right now. My question is, how does a paladin now deal with aoe? For example, on the boss fight in the slag mines on the bridge, how does a paladin with appropriate level gear deal with that push back + aoe damage?

Also, what changes would you like to see done for holy power or even just holy paladins in general?

well, holy power is getting a buff if the 6.1 notes hold true for PvP. 4 piece giving up to 15% damage reduction on the target will be very nice. Until then though, I normally sit 5 HP throughout BG's. Only time I use them is when I look at my HP and go...oops, or I went OOM and try to use it.
    3436 Resilience | 2161 RBG | 2108 3's

Quote Originally Posted by Aghora View Post
    well, holy power is getting a buff if the 6.1 notes hold true for PvP. 4 piece giving up to 15% damage reduction on the target will be very nice. Until then though, I normally sit 5 HP throughout BG's. Only time I use them is when I look at my HP and go...oops, or I went OOM and try to use it.
    I'm pretty sure the old bonus was a placeholder number (10 is always a placeholder) and then they just plain out forgot about it completely, so it shipped with a nonsensical, piss useless, placeholder bonus.

lol, i never saw the point of it, glad they are putting something useful in there and i didnt buy 660 offset gear in the process.
    3436 Resilience | 2161 RBG | 2108 3's