On a scale of 1 to 10 ... how lucky am I?

Haha I wish I still had the screen shot my old GM getting both Brewfest mounts in one keg :P
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Not bad. I got both with under 25 kills but did you get invincible and mimiron's head at 8 kills each? I find that to be pretty lucky.

But use this next time.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...enshot!/page72

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Haha I wish I still had the screen shot my old GM getting both Brewfest mounts in one keg :P
    I had that happen to me as well, except I had received the ram about three times prior, and had never seen the kodo.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I got pretty lucky last September, when I got Ashes of A'lar, Onyxia mount, and both Brewfest mounts within the same week. I couldn't believe it...only bad part was that I got Ashes on a server where I was totally broke, and hadn't gotten the flying needed for it. Coming up with the 5k out of nowhere sucked O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    I got pretty lucky last September, when I got Ashes of A'lar, Onyxia mount, and both Brewfest mounts within the same week. I couldn't believe it...only bad part was that I got Ashes on a server where I was totally broke, and hadn't gotten the flying needed for it. Coming up with the 5k out of nowhere sucked O_O
    5k can easily be made in one day

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    I had this same problem when I got the stone drake from Stonecore on my like 4th run.

It really made me sad how difficult it was for me to make 5k over 2 days considering I've been playing this game for nearly 7 years at this point. However it was all worth it c:

Hehe, congrats

Malygos dropped azure on the 2nd and the rest of the first week of 2015 was succesful too