Why Predation?
Predation is made up of members who have previously raided together over the past 6 years. The leadership and most of the members have server 1st and US top 10 raiding history.

The people in the guild are extremely dedicated to raiding, but are also just great people. There is a really unique sense of teamwork and camaraderie in the guild that is a rare find. There is absolutely 0 drama between players and everyone is very welcoming to new members.

We are looking for some people who will become a core part of the guild so that we can progress into Mythic content.
Schedule
Thursday 7:30-11PM EST
Friday 7:30-11PM EST
Saturday 7:30-11PM EST
Progression
7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic
Loot
We track attendance, previously looted items, and how much of an upgrade an item is for someones main spec. We utilize this information in a loot council system. Our loot council is small but we implement a rotating member to ensure it is never biased.
What we are looking for
Ranged DPS : Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Warlock.
Melee DPS DPS DK, Ret paladin, Fury Warrior, WW Monk
Healers : MW Monk preferred, may also consider excellent Resto shaman or resto druid.

We would really like to see players who will have high attendance on raid nights, who can learn fights quickly and execute mechanics correctly. Ideally applicants will have logs showing competitive DPS.

Applicants and all members are expected to actively work towards bettering characters and contributing to raids outside of raid time. Some non-raid playtime is necessary.

It is important to be open to critique. No one is going to pick you apart 24/7, but when we go over logs or situations, things will come up that aren't being executed and no one is going to hold back any information that may help the situation.

We do stream some of our raids so you could check them out before applying, just add me and ask. I am also functioning as a contact point for any questions.

My battletag : Evaene#1616
Guild Website : predationzj.enjin.com