Upgrades from salvage nerfed?

Was follower upgrade items drop from salvage box nerfed?in the last few days i rarely i get upgrades,not even one is from 6 boxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just RNG. Been fine here.

I seem to get way more follower upgrades in salvage yard lvl2, and less in the lvl 3 one.

10+ Year Old Account
    its RNG, I hit the motherload this week, about every other big salvage crate had some form of upgrade token so expecting post Tuesday for it to be a barren wasteland.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Deleted
    Over a lot of toons I actually found it the opposite, getting regular upgrades, blue xmog set pieces.
    Must admit the epics don't seem as regular anymore even the xmog ones but they were always a nice bonus not a must have

Something separate, I have noticed I'm getting less stuff from the crates now. Before I always got 3-5 items, now I've been getting sometimes as little as 1. I know from the bag that's to be expected but never seen it from the crate until now.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Salvage containers have been getting stealth nerfed since the expansion released and they got super popular due to how effective they were.

Sucks considering its the only level 1 plans that actually required you to do a quest line for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Salvage containers have been getting stealth nerfed since the expansion released and they got super popular due to how effective they were.
    They were nerfed once, not stealth. Pretty sure that's it.

Deleted
    Some characters have a different RNG seed and therefore are much more (un)likely to get certain items. It's a flaw that exists in every game that uses RNG.

I've never gotten more than a handful of follower upgrades per WEEK, has always seemed pretty lackluster in that department for me. Lots of lvl 500 greens though for enchanting mats, that's about its only use for me

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    I've never gotten more than a handful of follower upgrades per WEEK, has always seemed pretty lackluster in that department for me. Lots of lvl 500 greens though for enchanting mats, that's about its only use for me
    If you don't have Auctionator, get it. Some of those greens "for enchanting mats" will sell for 600-1200g on the AH for xmog.