New level 45 talents!

Hello, the level 45 talents are useless, boring as hell and just stupid.

I had some ideas for replacements, tell me what you think.

• Burst of Wind
    You summon a burst of wind to help you jump forward, works in Ghost Wolf form. - 30 second cooldown.

• Earthen Absorption
    Protects you or a target with X% absorption. Only one target can be affected at a time. - Lasts 15 seconds or until shield breaks.

• By the Elements!
    Increases the range of your Lightning Bolt (Elemental), Riptide (Restoration) or passive increases your movement speed by X% (Enhancement)

• Ghostly Speed
    Removes all roots and snares. Inceases your Ghost Wolfs movement speed by 50% for 10 seconds, this can only be used once every 60 seconds. Exclusive with:
    Glyph of Ghost Wolf and Glyph of Ghostly Speed

Burst of Wind - It basically works like the rocket boost that Goblins use already, can be used while running, jumping and falling. Very usefull if you need to escape from a tight situation.

Earthen Absorption - Is a simple absorption spell, not too strong, not too weak. Works well for Resto Shamans, both helpful in PVP and PVE.

I am happy with these two, these other are just something I came up with while writing this thread not sure about them.

By the Elements! - Does what it does, not to exciting.
    Ghostly Speed - Would work as Dash, can only be used once every 60 seconds, but less movement speed as Dash.

In the end, with these talents, I want to give the Shaman some more survability, they are struggeling in PVP at the moment. These will help (not making them over powered) and aswell help in PVE situations.

As most of the talents in a tier are sharing similar utilities I don't think that this shield would fit along with movement speed increases
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. The current Level 45 Talents are just sooooo boring
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    As most of the talents in a tier are sharing similar utilities I don't think that this shield would fit along with movement speed increases
    Yeah, there is that of course..

Deleted
    Burst of wind, like it, not only is it more interesting than the garbage in that tier but I would wager a guess that many enhancers would like that extra gap closer for PvP.

I guess the theme should be movement. So in that case Earthen Absorption wouldnt work, maybe movement speed could increase instead.
    Last edited by Tyze; 2015-01-12 at 07:06 PM.

Deleted
    Burst of Wind - dont be delusional, Shaman is never groing to be given jump/blink type ability. Its just so far away from class design
    Earthen Absorption - we already have that, its called Stone bulwark
    By the Elements - why would you need more LB range? At best that will give you another LB before target reaches you.
    Ghostly speed - Enha has that, its called Spirit Walk. They can just give it to Ele baseline. The reason they did not shows they have different intentions for the spec.

Seriously. Enha has enough mobility as is, if they build a tier to boost it more, they will be unkitable. For Ele this is an issue right now, but adding escape/speed boost skills will not solve the problem.
    I like the idea of having a tier boosting our totems. They just need to be more... substantial. Like decreasing CDs, adding different effects to every type of totem (for instance every fire totem increase fire dmg done by x% while active, every air totem decrease duration of CC by x% while active, every earth totem decrease dmg taken by x% while active, every water totem adds x% leech).
    I'd like totems to feel necessary and some totem management to be added, and not single purpose short duration def cds most of them are now.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Enha has enough mobility as is,
    Wait, what? We have the worst mobility out of all melees expect DK (but in returns DKs has the strongest self heal and ranged CC)
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Wait, what? We have the worst mobility out of all melees expect DK (but in returns DKs has the strongest self heal and ranged CC)
    Alright.
    Spirit Walk
    Ghost Wolf (glyphed)
    Windwalk Totem
    UE speed buff
    Shamanistic Rage (glyphed)

From all classes only Druid and Rogue have more mobility than us, but that's intended. They need to be toned down a little, we do not need to be toned up.
    In PvP i only have difficulties against frost mages to stay in melee, all other classes, even hunters are much easier.

There should be a level 45 talent called "Breaking Wind". Where your character just rips out a monster fart. Complete with sound effects and a green cloud. It doesn't increase damage or healing. It's just there for comedy. And that's the only talent in the 45 tier. All three spots are taken up by Breaking Wind.

I am a genius.