Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Incineration increases your crit rating, and CM then applies to your total crit, which includes Incineration. It (CM) doesn't appear on your character sheet Crit, but it does affect Incineration when you hit the target.
    Right, I read your post wrong, derp moment there. I thought you meant the total crit% increased by 13%.
    Wanna buy reading comprehension.

Deleted
    Errr nope mastery still king, followed by haste now.
    Last edited by mmoc19ee780deb; 2015-01-14 at 04:59 AM.

for non tiered fire raiders with average gear, fire was really suffering. I was really hoping for a buff. It is quite sad that we got nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    With these changes fire will surely be on ~par with arcane in BRF. The pyro nerf hurts cleave though but I guess the 10% more critical strike counters it with ignite in the long run.

Fire will be nerfed during BRF, I could bet on that.
    They can easily tune items since reforge is gone to ensure fire mages do not have too much crit.
    Also this is your Nth post proclaiming fire will be nerfed and you post it in every thread possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Midoree View Post
    for non tiered fire raiders with average gear, fire was really suffering. I was really hoping for a buff. It is quite sad that we got nerfed.
    The change actually helps those with lower levels of crit more than than the nerf to pyro hurts...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Midoree View Post
    Looking at the updated sim, this didn't really change much at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    The change actually helps those with lower levels of crit more than than the nerf to pyro hurts...
    I don't get this. Since this buff is a percentage of your gear rating, wouldn't higher levels of crit benefit more than lower?

If you have 500 crit rating, you'd get an additional 50 crit, which adds up to .45%
    If you have 1000 crit, you'd get an additional 100 crit, which adds up to .9%

Hence, the more crit you have, the more this buff benefits you. If anything, I'd say this benefits those with more crit.

What will be stat prio for frost in pvp? And enchants.

Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    I don't get this. Since this buff is a percentage of your gear rating, wouldn't higher levels of crit benefit more than lower?

If you have 500 crit rating, you'd get an additional 50 crit, which adds up to .45%
    If you have 1000 crit, you'd get an additional 100 crit, which adds up to .9%

Hence, the more crit you have, the more this buff benefits you. If anything, I'd say this benefits those with more crit.
    It lowers the threshold of where fire is viable by lowering rating required to reach the same levels of crit...