10+ Year Old Account

So after PvPing for a few days on my MW and getting him all geared up...

I like that we have a melee stance to hold our own in when we get attacked or just want to DPS, but I have to mention, whose bright idea was it to remove the snare from the MW?

What's the point of giving us a melee stance when we literally have no way to stay on the target? My choices are either to let the target leisurely walk away from range as I beat on them, or I can try to roll to them and over/undershoot them.

Kind of stupid how MWs are literally the only melee spec right now with no snares to stay on the target. Hell, I think we're the only spec right now to not have a single snare, period.

And I know it can't be a mobility issue, Paladins and especially Druids have tons more mobility than us and both have snares. Rogues have the most mobility in the game as well as stuns and gap closers and still have snare, so it's definitely not a mobility handicap.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Pretty sure it's just because Blizz had to prune something from MW monks and beside the spheres it's not that much. So I guess they took Disable too. Oh and bunch of passives "because they took too much space in spellbook".
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

im sure your partner has some sort of slow. you're a healer after all.

Deleted
    I wonder how we gonna survive warriors now after thier ungodly buff. Since only melee class you can reliably kite is DKs, buffs for other melee are nerf to MW. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Kind of stupid how MWs are literally the only melee spec right now with no snares to stay on the target.
    Well there's your problem. You aren't a melee spec. You're a melee class, but specced as healer. You have some basic melee abilities that'll get you by if you want to quest or do other casual content in-spec, but you simply aren't meant to come close to an actual melee spec.

Honestly healers shouldn't have their own snares anyway. Shaman sort of need theirs, but druids' faerie swarm is pretty obnoxious and should've been taken out too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdjames View Post
    Well there's your problem. You aren't a melee spec. You're a melee class, but specced as healer. You have some basic melee abilities that'll get you by if you want to quest or do other casual content in-spec, but you simply aren't meant to come close to an actual melee spec.

Honestly healers shouldn't have their own snares anyway. Shaman sort of need theirs, but druids' faerie swarm is pretty obnoxious and should've been taken out too.

We turn into a melee healer when we go into Crane stance. They should at least give us a snare when in that spec. Could bake it into one of the current abilities.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama