Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    5/7 normal, but I'm not really trying at the moment, still trying out other classes and will dedicate myself to raiding once I have them all at 100. When BRF is out I will probably raid more.

7/7H, i know plenty of people who pugged 1/7M, some 2/7M. not even a decent server.

10+ Year Old Account
    did not raid in any form this expansion until recently because of real life and work but i am 5/7 normal in one go without knowing any tactics. just didn't stand in fire, and i must add, highmaul is easier than i anticipated.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

0 atm -cleared 1/7 Mythic in 2nd week of raid open and stoped raiding - lvling alts atm and geting them rings in lfr - in brf i will pug normal a lot just no point to do it now when brf lfr will be droping 650 prefer to focus on getting all 11 classes hm ring to never go back there again later in the expansion.

7/7N 6/7H hoping I get my aotc.

7/7N, 6/7H. Doubt I will try for 7/7H since most groups are such nightmares. Maybe if I stumble across a group that plows through 6/7 I'll even try 7/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    I don't think being the one that is the only none guildy in the group is considered pugging the place, which most of these 7/7 whatevers seem to be. I haven't done a pug raid since the whole flex thing was put in, my first run was ok then the second made me never want that again.
    Thats prolly true for most lol. I havent puged a lot this expack because I have a guild but when I did it was a mix and match group for a bunch of good guilds on the server so naturally we went 7/7 HM

6/7 heroics with a 635 shaman strugling on imperator ATM

Deleted
    7/7 normal and heroic, 1/7 M here

You guys have a lot more luck than I have. I'm 2/7 normal on my pug alt. Can't find a damn group that can do anything right.

Deleted
    7/7hc first (technically 2nd) day of release, spent 11 hours straight on it must have gone through hundreds of replacements if not thousands, then managed to pug every week 7/7 since I had achieve and contacts from the run, now 673 from pugging (and follower gifts)

6/7N, 3/7H. I expect to be 6/7 in each before BRF drops.

7/7 Heroic, pug life *gang sign*
    One Sweet Dream

7/7H almost every week since the 2nd week of HM release, and 1/7M. Usually getting 5/7H is pretty easy, but Koragh and especially Heroic Imp are often pretty painful. Joining "AOTC or no invite" groups has helped a bit, but H-Imp was a real bitch for good month or so.

M-Kargath is definitely more PUG-friendly than H-Imp, but you run the very real risk (has happened to me 2x) of joining a group that gives up really quickly, saving you to their fail instance. I love that they went back to the old raid lockout system, but Blizz NEEDS to fix that so it only saves you if Kill something, or if you join a group with a boss already down. There is 1 freaking trash pack before the first boss, not like its going to be farmed for trash loots until 1 boss is dead anyway.

Normal - 7/7 week 1.

Heroic - 7/7. First Imperator Kill 12/24. Killed at least Kargath every week up until then.

Mythic - 1/7, first kill was this past week. Had a couple attempts 2 weeks ago then group fell apart. Same thing happened this past week but the next day I put a pug together myself and eventually got Kargath down. Sucks for everyone else who shared my lockout from the first group, but what else could I do.

Also been pretty lucky with gear. I've had a couple ninja experiences in H HM but my average ilvl is still up to 672.

I think Highmaul mythic would be widely pugged with raiders using 680 BRF heroic gear, but the instance id thing is probably a big drawback. Butcher doesn't have a whole lot going on mechanically, just gear. Ogron has mechanics, but with enough gear you can have players constantly on the move during fire phase without too much worry for the enrage, not tuned that high atm.

Mythic pug speculation aside, I've been able to pug mythic Kargath on my high pop. Group leaders are understandably picky. I'd assume they just use the lockout for trash farming the rest of the week

6/7 Normal 1/7 Heroic. (But I was a pug in a mostly guild group, best full pug group I got went 1/7 normal) Unsub'd after the 2nd week when I realized that Normal (previous Flex) was no longer made for Friends and Family difficulty.

Fully pugged 7/7H as of over 3 weeks ago. Disc priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    7/7 Heroic.