Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7/7n 7/7h AotC as of two days ago.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Sylvalla/achievement#81:a9441

I've been raiding guildless all WoD, due to not being able to have a consistent weekly schedule. Relying on trade chat pugs, but mostly as fill in tank/dps for guilds that need me and I happen to be online. 7/7n, 7/7h, 2/7m
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    7/7n --- 7/7h --- 1/7m

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Made it 5/7 one week before giving up on making any real progress. Now I just pug kargath for the fist weapon.

6/7N first week, 4/7H since. I'm almost pretty sure I could be at least 7/7N 6/7H 1/7M but I don't actively look for PUGs anymore. However my guild's progression has been very slow unfortunately.

I progress with my guild and we are now 6/7H. However, before our raid did H Koragh for the first time Sunday, I pugged it earlier in the day on my alt with a partial guild group. We actually went 6/7H in that group, so I beat my guild in progression in a group with like 6 pugs on a character with 15 less item levels.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    7/7 normal
    6/7 heroic - I've had 53 pulls on heroic Imp. Most of the wipes were due to 1) tanks not moving away from melee and wiping us with debuff 2) healers going oom due to small adds in p3 3) people setting off traps. I'm 100% convinced that I won't get an AotC, as 100% of the groups who pug on my srvr now always want an AotC to be invited. Hell even trying to use OpenRaid people will not allow you to come to the raid without an AotC achievement.
    1/7 mythic

3/7 normal, 6/7 heroic.

For some reason all the normal groups I get are awful and I find fantastic heroic groups. Have not gotten Imperator down yet, best attempt was about 12%. Hoping to get him soon, then all I care about is Kargath for the leather chest and Tectus for the ring/staff.

From today's hotfixes:

Kargath Bladefist: Resolved an issue where players can incorrectly get locked to the instance after wiping to Kargath on Mythic difficulty.

Still realm only of course but you might see Kargath groups with lower requirements now

Regarding my different characters i only Pug on my alts! (Main is saved for Guildraids)

Pugging as Maintank -> Full 7/7HC clear only 3 or 4 tries on imp (but hc achv at least on mainchar was asked before getting invite)
    Pugging as DD -> 6/7HC

In comparison: today on lower geared Tank alt it took us nearly 1 hour to down hc butcher (kargath then butcher) bc of different problems (like dc, lag or just bad play) - some people left - grp was filled with new guys and from then a nice 6/7 hc with no wipe after butcher.

Deleted
    I've pugged heroic difficulty the past five/six weeks on two characters now. Have had pretty good groups, Imperator is usually the one that ends up giving most trouble. There can of course be groups that fall apart pretty fast but hey, then you just get back into the "queue". :-)

Deleted
    I usually get into a 6/7 or 7/7 hc group and end up clearing as much as advertised.

3 toons @ 7/7hc and 'main' 1/7M. After i got curve on main its been rather smoothie sailing usually 1-2shots on imp hc.