US vs EU 2.6k+ healerstats:

26 vs 41 restodruids
    7 vs 18 restoshams
    6 vs 11 MW monks
    4 vs 11Holy palas
    2 vs 13 Disc priests

EU it's like Druid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rshaman >>> mwm/hpala/disc
    US it's like Druid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rshamana/mwm >> Hpala >>>>>> disc

Priests and paladins had their crowd control capabilities nerfed in Draenor, the other healers didn't.

Deleted
    but 5% rejuvination nerf, guys, guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Together with a 15% pws nerf ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Blizzard is really sticking the dagger into priests.

Deleted
    MW/BRM monks should be nerfed to WW level. I'm surprised they aren't already.

Thank god they removed instant cast holy power finishers from paladins, to save us from this scurge of hpaladins dominating every other healer in pvp.

RDruids having godlike mobility and CC is fine, though.

i dont see ret pallies on that healing list :P

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    RDruids having godlike mobility and CC is fine, though.
    Well that's what a druid is. I'm not going to argue that, say, druid blink shouldn't be removed, but at the same time shit like burst of speed and angelic feathers and hunters still exist too. I think the bigger problem is that druids don't have to hardcast any heals while every other healer does. Step one of 6.0 should've been taking a close look at removing anything implemented in pandaria, and somehow genesis still exists. What's worse is that they're tuned around this stupid ability too; the only way a druid can lose mana is by healing with it exclusively, while shaman and paladins seem to oom from just using standard heals long enough.

I should've been more explicit. I considered not having to stand still to cast heals a part of their "godlike mobility". Though I feel that was implied in my complaint about the removal of instant cast hpo finishers.

Taking away all the mobility from Druids would be sad, the class has always been the most mobile healing class... But then again, they fucked up my offensive Disc play, so if it was up to me I would turn Druids in to wotlk paladins (go medieval on them)........

JK 5% rejuv nerf was to compensate for the haste buff, so it has no effect on their state at all.

Druids fit into the most comps, even if they were weaker than other healers they'd still be highly represented because of their toolkit. Yes their heals are strong, but it's more about the fact that they synergize in comps that other healers can't fit in. RMD is very strong, no other healer fits into that comp (well Priest does, but Priests suck) for example.

That being said, I think Disc could use some buffs, and maybe a slight nerf to Druids, but healing is pretty good this expansion. 4 of the 5 healers are very viable at even 2600+. The only healer that's incredibly weak is Disc, and it just got nerfed so it'll be even worse. The other 4 healers all have their niche though, and all have comps that are very strong.

I think their intention was to have druids suffer greatly from dispels/purges this expansion, but that did not work at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arny View Post
    I think their intention was to have druids suffer greatly from dispels/purges this expansion, but that did not work at all.
    It's simpler. The ability and CC pruning left melees more powerful than ranged, and druids are harder to train than shamans who they compete with on numbers (priests, palas and monks have other issues).

Quote Originally Posted by Arny View Post
    Eh, Dispels do really hurt Druids, the problem is that Druids are all HoTs so you have to dispel every single global to keep up. Compared to like Priest where you only need to dispel once every 10 seconds to completely destroy that class. That being said, things like Enh/BM Hunter/X are good against Druids because they have so many dispels. But the vast majority of comps don't have that two people who specialize in dispelling.

Deleted
    lol
    why so buthurt?
    someone has to be god tier, it's druids turn now

When HASNT it been druid's turn?
    "When you have to deal with a beast, you have to treat him as a beast."

Quote Originally Posted by EvcRo View Post
    lol
    why so buthurt?
    someone has to be god tier, it's druids turn now
    it was druids back in bc....they have never really rode the backseat in any expansion though.