21st Birthday drinking game idea?

My housemate is turning 21 on Wednesday I'm struggling to think of any drinking tasks for him to do, I've looked online but a lot of them seem pretty tame.

The plan is to have a party at our house before heading off to a club. I'd prefer not to make him do 21 shots of tequila or other things that will make get him so drunk he can't come out.

Anyone got any ideas?

You could to drinking games based off of TV shows, or play Kings, Up/Down The River, Flip cup.. tons of stuff that's fun :P

Signature by Shyama!

I guess just play some games and drink a little before you go to club. If drinking too much, you couldn't have so much fun as expected.

Deleted
    Beer bong.

Deleted
    This is really cool. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I play this cool game called "Drink the beer."

My couisn made a game the other week while intoxicated essentially you get two dice and each person takes thier turn rolling its a drinking version esq of craps so the rules are.

If you roll 3-6, 8,10 you drink the number of drinks closest to 7 or 11
    If you roll a 7 or 11 you give out three drinks
    If you roll a 9 you have to do a shot
    If you roll double ones you roll again and that total is the drinks you now have
    If you roll double sixes thats the number of drinks you can hand out

So like i said its a simple game but you can go through drinks stupid fast if you play for more than an hour your gonna be hurting

Dang, way too late but just wanted to give you an idea for another 21st birthday:

Beer-io Kart. Mario Kart on N64.
    Basically you race against friends and pour yourself a beer, but you can't drink and drive. So, every time you take a drink of your beer you need to pull over to the side and stop your kart while you drink. Obviously the goal is to finish the beer before you finish the race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy.

Take a shot every time someone says "Jack Sparrow."

Deleted
    Watch MTV, and drink everytime theres something related to music. That for sure won't make him drunk.

Watch this is the end and drink everytime Jay says he hates Jonah or everytime they curse