Deleted

How many classes got diffrent stat prio's?

How many classes got diffrent stat prio's within the same spec lol?

#bring back reforging.

ChiEX:
    Haste >>>>>>>>> Multistrike > Vers > Crit >>>>>>> Mastery

Serenity:
    MS > Vers > Crit > Haste >>>>>>> Mastery

Nerf one to the ground so we can stay with one prio please.

Yeah, screw variety. In fact, don't nerf them, just remove all talents and make one per tier baseline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Yeah, screw variety. In fact, don't nerf them, just remove all talents and make one per tier baseline.
    Well is it fun to have 2 sets of gear to be optimal? "oh you have your healing gear in your bags?" "Na its only my haste gear for aoe". This is not the case yet tho, but after brf it might be.

is that really that big of a deal? Be glad we have the option to swap to better aoe, some classes cant. Its up to you if you want to optimize to that level. And if you do thats your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    two sets of gear?! you are assuming we have any gear at all!

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

well, if you count switching specs to switch from ST to AOE then yes, most of the classes have different stat priorities for ST and AOE. But with the recent buff to haste, you don't really have to own different gear for every fight because haste is now (almost) equal to multistrike even in ST fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraky View Post
    well, if you count switching specs to switch from ST to AOE then yes, most of the classes have different stat priorities for ST and AOE. But with the recent buff to haste, you don't really have to own different gear for every fight because haste is now (almost) equal to multistrike even in ST fights.
    Yeah i just read up and it seems like some others have diffrent prios aswell. And i guess it adds a bit more to the game.

Also read that haste was stronger now which passed me apparently...