Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Brewmaster looking to get better

Hey all, so i finally decided to finally make an account on here and start mingling. but any who i have been playing brewmaster since mop and i have fallen in love with him. my issue is i know there is so much i can do better but i am kinda stuck at trying to figure out what i can do.

i am wulfbide on blackhand server. i would post my link to my warcraftlog but it wont let me. i have swapped from a mastery build and went to crit. also started using chi ex. but my issue is i feel like i am lacking and not sure were. i have been searching these forums since launch and been following leblues stream and misume's stream. but i cant figure out how to read my logs. also i have a small guild we only have about 4 people so i would like to get my self confidence up so i can pug to actually get some more kills in and try to go onto mythic.

Thank you for your help in advance and also if u need to rip my toon apart i have no issues i wanna learn and be one of the best since i only really ever play my monk.

Deleted
    I'd recommend posting in this post here. It's a stickied thread dedicated to exactly what you're looking for. Feel free to post in there, and we'll do the best we can.