Did the haste buff change much for Prot palas?

Just wondering if there is any big change in talents or something now? any talent being much better than the other because of this? Any Stat prio changes, or won't we know untill we get some more sims into this?

Theck said he was planning on doing a blog post about this at some point this week, so hold out for that if you don't want to go looking. Otherwise check the WoD prot discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleivert View Post
    Okay, thanks
    http://www.sacredduty.net/

It's up already. Haste is the new best stat for Prot, second only to Bonus Armor (both for dps and mitigation)

I love this! Paladin and Warrior tanks will feel so much more different now The similar "reliance" on Mastery was making them too similar.

To be honest, I think I'll be staying with Mastery Crit build, Idk... As much as I loved the haste build in MoP, I kinda loved going back towards the Mastery style of it all, as well as crit. Fuck being viable xD Theck himself was horrible for this himself in MoP, I'll take his route :P (I checked his armory a few times during siege, in which he wasn't an where close to aiming out purely for haste).

Plus, Now Im salty,. I just spent 47k on a belt last week... So now Im gunna be stubborn about this till BRF
    Last edited by Burnick; 2015-01-14 at 11:40 PM.

Just ran my char with the lastest simcraft and it says mastery and crit are still higher then haste, this simcraft was updated as well for the haste hotfix