Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    A bit late but I think there is also a step down gaming monitor from BenQ (I had to google the serienumber) XL2411Z. I understood it has the same "Panel" or what is the correct English word + the rest of the internals. It is only missing a displayport connector, some USB ports etc. Still has DL-DVI of course for 144Hz. And the stand is less pretty but okay.

Maybe that one is cheaper in Brazil? And maybe I don't know enough, I am not that knowledgable about monitors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prices here for 120/144hz monitors are quite bad. I'd suggest you to take a look into the more common 60hz ones, a Dell P2414H or U2412M for example (this one is 16:10, which I like more, but it's totally personal preference).
    While refresh rate is utterly important, it depends on how much you're willing to pay for it.

A BenQ XL2420Z costs almost the same as a 27" 4K display...
    Last edited by Artorius; 2015-01-29 at 04:05 PM.

The monitor arrived. So far, so good. The only thing I'm finding weird is that with the new profile the screen seems "yellowish" to what I'm used to. But white seems white (I guess).

However, at the top of my screen yellow is stronger. It is the angle that I'm looking at the screen. I can't seem to find a good one. I think I need to get used to it.

It seems to be gone. Maybe I was just adapting to it.
    Last edited by alessandrouw; 2015-01-31 at 04:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, the yellowish if you look at it in a different angle than straight on you'll get a color shift. It's inherent with all TN panels. It's more prominent vertically than horizontal shifts.
    There is an MVA panel and a IGZO panel that support 120Hz at the moment and a few that are coming out within the nexdt few months. 99% chance it'd be a butt load expensive in Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    A bit late but I think there is also a step down gaming monitor from BenQ (I had to google the serienumber) XL2411Z. I understood it has the same "Panel" or what is the correct English word + the rest of the internals. It is only missing a displayport connector, some USB ports etc. Still has DL-DVI of course for 144Hz. And the stand is less pretty but okay.

Maybe that one is cheaper in Brazil? And maybe I don't know enough, I am not that knowledgable about monitors.
    It has a display port. I checked before buying it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Oh yeah, the yellowish if you look at it in a different angle than straight on you'll get a color shift. It's inherent with all TN panels. It's more prominent vertically than horizontal shifts.
    There is an MVA panel and a IGZO panel that support 120Hz at the moment and a few that are coming out within the nexdt few months. 99% chance it'd be a butt load expensive in Brazil.
    Yes, it's no big deal after 1 hour. I've adjusted the angle to be inclined a little bit down. I can still se if I focus really hard, but overall it's good.