Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Marek is Working on Medieval Engineers! (SE in the 15th Century)

http://www.medievalengineers.com/

http://blog.marekrosa.org/2015/01/me...ineers_22.html

Who else is excited for the second installment of the 'Engineers series?

Deleted
    Disgustingly excited omfg...

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't you just complaining about people backing SC before it has launched? This is the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I'm more excited about the "secret AI-project", though ME looks interesting as well. I think I prefer SE though, for now.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

looks interesting even more so if it gets good castle building mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Weren't you just complaining about people backing SC before it has launched? This is the same thing.
    How can I complain about people backing a game before it has launched when I myself have donated over $200 to that very same game? My other thread on the rush was mainly concerning potential scammers who'd go in without a care about what really happened to the promises they made up.

OT: Marek has confirmed on the blog that ME will be up on Steam EA soon™.

I spend so much time on space engineers, I'll buy this game without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    I spend so much time on space engineers, I'll buy this game without a doubt.
    Agreed. Just the fact that Marek delievers a considerable amount of new content in each weekly update (he puts out more in his Thursday updates than most devs put out in their quarterly updates!) sold me with SE, plus his deep community interactions and mod integration over the past couple years. Can't wait for it to go on sale!

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks very promising, have high hopes after playing Space Engineers so much. Be interesting to see whether they play around with NPC's like SE, could be cool to have NPC strongholds that you can raid etc.

On a side note, if this and Mount & Blade: Bannerlord had a love child I would need an adult nappy to maintain my excitement.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Structure integrity too? Jeez, take my money already!

Structure integrity too? Jeez, take my money already!
    Marek will be quite happy to do just that starting February 19th.

I'll mark that day on my calendar.

My nerd sense is tingling!

I cant wait to see the survival building of this game. I'll play around in creative, but survival is where this kind of games shine for me. In SE, we have jet pack to build in survival... here, I dont know how they'll make it. Minecraft I just use dirt lol, cant really see doing this in this game. It will be definitly interesting, I cant wait to gather material and build stuff in survival in this game.

I cant wait to see the survival building of this game. I'll play around in creative, but survival is where this kind of games shine for me. In SE, we have jet pack to build in survival... here, I dont know how they'll make it. Minecraft I just use dirt lol, cant really see doing this in this game. It will be definitly interesting, I cant wait to gather material and build stuff in survival in this game.
    Scaffolding?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Scaffolding?
    Yeah thats what I tought too, I just didnt know the word in english... and that will be great!

The Pre-Launch is in 17 hours!

http://forums.keenswh.com/post/medie...post1286126492

"Dear Engineers!

We have good news for you!

Medieval Engineers is going to be available for purchase during a 24-hour pre-launch window. This is your chance to get the game before it officially launches on Steam! Early access to the early access!

When? Starting Wednesday, February 11th at 14:00 CET (8 AM EST).

Where? Only at our eshop: https://shop.keenswh.com. You will be able to activate the game on Steam through a link which will be available upon purchasing.

Duration? The sale will last for 24 hours, but you can keep playing as long as you want

Why? The game seems to be stable and playable and we want to make you a bit happier by letting you play it sooner. It’s also an opportunity to test-run the game thoroughly before the official launch. We already did this with Space Engineers and it was fun for everyone.

Can I play the game even after the 24-hour window ends? Yes of course. The time limit is only for the purchase, not for the gameplay.

Important note: Medieval Engineers will come with 25% two-week discount period for everyone who owns Space Engineers. However, during the 24-hour pre-launch window the discount will apply only for those who purchased Space Engineers through our eshop (we would love to be more helpful here, but unfortunately our eshop has no information about your Steam purchases).

Price: Medieval Engineers will come in two packages:

$19.99 for the basic game

$24.99 for the Deluxe edition (includes the official sound track)

And of course, there is going to be a bundle for “Space Engineers + Medieval Engineers” and a Four-pack."
    Looks like I get $5 to spare.

Meanwhile, another inside look at ME...

- - - Updated - - -

Downloading right now; so excited!