Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Inukvit View Post
    Coming from a well-welded 10-man HC guild consisting of 10 IRL friends who are all quite good at games, we find it kinda lame that there is no way for us to keep the mentality and spirit we had in our old HC raids.
    We merged with another 10-man guild on 6.0 release. This however have backfired a bit, as most merges do. Our old team puts in more time, gold and effort during progress and out of raid times to "boost" our progress.

We feel, think, and hope that blizzard would implement a 10-30 man mode for mythic as well. So that the guilds that feel like competitive progression raiding isnt their thing, but still clear Normal and Heroic fast enough to find it boring and repetitive after 3 weeks.

Any thoughts? (on 10 man or flexible Mythic)
    Realeased a month or two later, after 20M has been cleared by everyone who want to rank high. Keeping the hardcore shit balanced and competitive, but still letting those who dislike 25/20man atmosphere do the hardcore content.
    Also, it dosnt have to be balanced, cut the HP of everything in half, and its fine.
    No. Mythic works because it's a single raid size that allows for better tuning and allows Blizzard to implement mechanics assuming that every single class is going to be present. Both are completely negated if they make different size raids and made worse if it's flexible.

Deleted
    Mythic should only be for 20 people. It makes more sense to need a bigger group for the hardest encounter

Deleted
    We are pretty much stuck on 10-15 Man Heroic too. It sucks. Sadly for now 20 Man seems to be sticking around.

Dear OP:

Please cut a stripe of paper and write flexible mythic to one end, current mythic in the middle and the "cata/mop" system on the other end.

Now, take both ends and make a circle and whitness the last 10 years of wow and maybe the next years to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    20 Mythic isn't a "fix" for anything, because 10/25 Heroic wasn't a "problem" except to forums heroes.
    You're right. 25 man heroic with better loot than 10 was fine, not sure why they changed it.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukvit View Post
    Realeased a month or two later, after 20M has been cleared by everyone who want to rank high. Keeping the hardcore shit balanced and competitive, but still letting those who dislike 25/20man atmosphere do the hardcore content.
    Doesn't work like this. While I agree they should make Mythic Raid flexible (why not, they will make it Cross-Realm anyway), I don't agree that it should happen "a month or two later". Flexible Mythic should happen only after a new Raid is released, just as it happens with Cross-Realm feature.

Deleted
    i understand its a lot of work to adjust mythic content for 10-mans too. i would appreciate if they would do this. actually i dont really care if 10man or 20man is more challenging. some1 will point it out anyway and the 10 or 20 man groups will be the coolest guys of the internet.
    w/e... i really liked to raid in 10mans. it was almost always possible to go raiding and the chances that some1 has a problem or some stuff to do was smaller than in 20mans now.
    in my raid atm its every week the same procedure. 1 guy is moving, 2-3 guys have internet problems, 1 guy is ill, 1 guy has a broken monitor. another guy quits the raid because he's pissed we dont progress fast enough. we get new players, we need to regear new players, new players dont perform pretty well. the raidlead is online like 24/7 searching for new members on a high population server, using forums, trade channel and doing heroic raids with randoms advertising there too.. almost every week new raid setup .. slow progress.. i'm also about to leave whereas i actually don't like that behaviour and want to try on.

Deleted
    Man you people would've sucked in vanilla, TBC and Wrath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    20 Mythic isn't a "fix" for anything, because 10/25 Heroic wasn't a "problem" except to forums heroes.

Besides this whole thing that its way easier to balance one raidsize on the hardest difficulty, making it fair for all. If you want to raid mythic, then get 10 more players.